This item has been shown 9008 times.
&amp;lt;div style="text-decoration:none" height="23px" valign="middle" face="arial"
Small Block Chevy S-10 / Blazer Exhaust Headers w/ Angle Plugs THE HANDLING TIME ON HEADERS VARIES. WE HAVE THE HANDLING TIME SET HIGH ON ALL THE HEADERS BECAUSE SOME TAKE LONGER THAN OTHERS. IF YOU WANT A BETTER ESTIMATE OF WHEN THEY WILL SHIP, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
Up for sale we have a Brand New set of plain steelsmall block Chevy conversion headers for Chevrolet small block V8 engine swaps using angle plug cylinder heads in two wheel drive (2WD) Chevrolet S-10 truck and Blazer (incluidng GMC S-15) applications.The CS11AP is a very compact header design that fits cleanly between the engine and frame rail. This is NOT a fenderwell exit header! The CS11AP header works with virtually all engine swap kits. Check out our store for the other coating options.
WARNING:The vehicle's steering shaft will run between the engine block and header on this application. The use of solid motor mounts, engine plates, or the installation of a torque limiter is strongly recommended to prevent the engine from shifting would may cause the steering to bind.
Comes with all hardware necessary for : Small Block Chevy 265-400
Primary Tube Diameter : 1½"
Collector Diameter : 2½"
Weight :17 LBS / 7.71 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- This header offers 1½" primary tubes, which is good for about 350HP on a casually used engine application.
- For LS1 engine swaps, order #CSLS1
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is theonlyleak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers areNOTemissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments through Paypal. You may also call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover at (319) 988-4046. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply to the USA only. Please email us for international shipping rates and we can clear you to offer. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition. All returns must be approved by our office and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We have discount prices on thousands of parts for your Street Rod, Hot Rod, and Custom Car or Truck. Parts are added to our store daily, so check back often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, call us at (319) 988-4046. We can change or setup any sale you need!
We do get hundreds of emails daily, so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4046. Our office is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday thru Friday (Central time).