This item has been shown 541 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Welcome to Winner_Racing's store. We supply PREMIUM QUALITY all aluminum radiator and silicone hose kit, oil cooler, intercooler and kit for racing auto and motocross auto bike.
- We promise that all our products are made of the best materials and advanced manufacture technique. All our products are 100% fully tested to ensure top quality.
- All manufactured in a brand new state of the art facility with the same manufacturing process that OEM companies use.
- You are offerding on a Brand New racing SILICONE Inlet/Intake Hose AUDI TT/Golf/Leon 1.8T Turbo .
- Premium Quality. 100% quality assurance tested
- Brand New. Never used or factory buy outs.
- All Genuine. Our Photos are the actual photos of the products you are buying. We never copy from another company’s catalog or website.
- Fast shipping.
- Low Price Guarantee - We Price Match!!! (Certain Restrictions May Apply)
High quality reinforced silicone material
Secondary vulcanization,Smooth wipe down finish
Working temperature: -60 ~ 260 degrees
Working Pressure: 0.3 to 0.9Mpa
Bursting Pressure: 2Mpa
Thickness: 2mm to 5mm, 3-4 mesh Polyester or Nomex layers
Size tolerance: +/-0.5mm
Resistance to UV, water, ozone and oxygen
- Audi TT/VW Golf,Beetle, Bora, Skoda Octavia, Seat Leon w/AGU / AVC,APH,ATC,AJQ code engine.
- Payment should be made within 3 days.
- PayPal (please verify your paypal account).
Terms of Condition
· International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
· Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- No pickup, online shopping only.
- we are manufacturer , all shop order, bulk order ,wholesale is welcome. We also make-to-order. Please feel free to ask.
Shipping & Handling
- Online shopping only.
- The ETA of economy shipping is 10-22 working days, i.e. 2 weeks to one month.
- The ETA of standard shipping is 5-10 working days, i.e. 1-2 weeks.
- The ETA of expedited shipping is 3-5 working days,. i.e. within one week.
· You can return your item within 30 days if the item you receive is not as described
· All items considered for exchange or refund must be returned in "as new" condition, complete with all packaging materials, otherwise the item will be considered used item and may be considered for trade-in purposes only.
· Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of return postage. Shipping and insurance costs will not be refunded. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent as soon as the item is received by us.
· Items found not to be defective will be returned at buyer's expense. We’re sorry but there will be no returns accepted due to changing your mind.
· 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defect!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Buick Grand National : 7.250 @ 188.000
Bill Anderson, Engine: 274 Buick V6, Turbos: PT98 Tires: M/T 33x16.5
1987 Buick Grand National T-Type: 7.592 @ 181.420
Mark Littrell, Engine: 272 CID Stage II, Turbos: Twin Garrett Tires: M&H
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.610 @ 179.880
Jim D'Alessandro, Engine: buick 268, Turbos: one Tires: goodyear
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.671 @ 172.000
Veljo Einberg, Engine: 274 cid stage II buick V6, Turbos: custom 88mm Tires: Hoosier
1985 Buick Grand National gnx: 7.710 @ 174.000
mike, Engine: 525 bbc, Tires: goodyear
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.720 @ 175.600
Gene Fleury, Engine: 270 CID Buick V6, Turbos: 47/88
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.750 @ 175.000
richie kibler, Engine: 272, Turbos: gt-47 Tires: 28x10.5=15 Non/W
1987 Buick Grand National : 8.570 @ 157.250
Cal Hartline, Engine: 274, Turbos: PT-88
1987 Buick Grand National Family Coupe: 8.890 @ 154.850
Roy Garcia, Engine: 274ci V6 Stg II, O/C, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: 88mm Precision Tires: M/T 15x28.5
1987 Buick Grand National : 8.940 @ 151.190
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 274, Turbos: 7668 HPQ Precision Tires: 325/50 Hoosier Drag Radials
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.130 @ 145.600
John Plog, Engine: 3.8L Buick V6, Turbos: Single 71mm
1987 Buick Grand National Coupe: 9.140 @ 148.960
Turbo Dilbur, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: PTE-88 Tires: MT 26x10x15 Slicks
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.200 @ 151.990
Otto Pernek, Engine: Stage 2 4.5, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: MT Drag Radials
1986 Buick Grand National : 9.730 @ 140.300
Gene Fleury, Engine: 266, Turbos: 1
1986 Buick Grand National TSM -TAI : 9.815 @ 137.680
paul, Engine: 3.8 V6 109 234CI, Turbos: 71 GTQ-s 3bolt .63ex Tires: 325/50-15 mickey thompson radials
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.820 @ 137.600
John Crawford, Engine: 231, Turbos: pt 6776 Tires: 28/10/15
1985 Buick Grand National : 9.860 @ 138.000
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 245 stroked stock block, Turbos: 76HPQ Tires: 325/50 MT DR
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.920 @ 136.880
Don Palumbo, Engine: 231, Turbos: 67gtq Tires: M/T 10.50x28/15
1987 Buick Grand National : 10.070 @ 136.970
mike, Engine: 3.8 v6, Turbos: GTQ76 Tires: micky's
1987 Buick Grand National : 10.100 @ 134.900
mark wallace, Engine: buick V6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks M/T