This item has been shown 1565 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Saab 900 9000 9-3 4 Cylinder Direct Ignition Coil Cassette Pack NEW
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high
intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if
one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Direct Ignition Coil Cassette pack features the following specifications:
New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 55561132, 30561206, 7485808, 9134404, 9178955
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- For 4 Cylinder Applications
- 1999-00 Saab 9-3 Ignition Coil Pack with Trionic Engine Management (except Viggen Models)
- 1994 Saab 900 Ignition Coil Pack for Turbocharged 4 Cylinder Models (except Convertibles)
- 1995-98 Saab 900 Ignition Coil Pack for Turbocharged 4 Cylinder Models
- 1990 Saab 9000 Ignition Coil Pack for Non Turbocharged 2.3L Models
- 1990 Saab 9000 Ignition Coil Pack for Turbocharged Models
- 1991-98 Saab 9000 Ignition Coil Pack for 4 Cylinder Models
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1994 Saab 900 2.5T: 10.410 @ 142.800
Robert Uhr, Engine: 2.5t, Supercharger: no Turbos: GTBB 35 special Tires: M/H STREET 26* 10.5 -15
1994 Saab 9000 CD 2.3T: 10.583 @ 127.000
John Andersson, Turbos: Holset HX40 Tires: MT ET DRAG 26x10 15
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.3: 10.596 @ 138.570
John Williams, Engine: B234R, 2.3 litre, Supercharger: na Turbos: Holset Super 40 Tires: M&H 26x10.5
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.0T: 11.068 @ 124.860
Nick Taliaferro, Engine: 2.0 B205, Turbos: Gt3071R .64 Tires: 24.5x 8.5 MH
1985 Saab 9000 Turbo: 11.590 @ 129.000
Mats Gustafsson, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Schwitser S200 Tires: MT ET Street 26x10,5-15
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1987 Saab 9000 turbo: 12.100 @ 115.080
Jón Gunnar Kristinsson, Engine: B202L, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 E50, .63 stage 3 ex. Tires: ET drag 26*8,5/15
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
1996 Saab 900 SE: 12.921 @ 113.310
Mark Bellingham, Turbos: GT3071 .64A/R Tires: MT ET Street Radial 235 70 R15
1996 Saab 900 SE: 12.970 @ 114.850
Brian O'Donnell, Engine: 2.0 liter, Turbos: GT 30/71
1993 Saab 900 NG: 13.235 @ 113.918
Adam Adam87 Nowicki, Engine: B204L, Supercharger: - Turbos: TD04HL-19T Tires: Toyo T1-R 225/45/16 / Toyo R888 235/45/17
1995 Saab 900 NG: 13.245 @ 0.000
Łukasz Gomuła, Engine: b234L, Turbos: hx35 Tires: 225/45/17 MaxSport Semi-slick
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.264 @ 108.230
Jimmy, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Stock Tires: G-force T/A KDW 2's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring: 13.330 @ 107.980
James Rondepierre, Engine: 2.3L Direct Injected, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K04 STOCK Tires: HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO (STREET TIRES) (25PSI)