This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SUZUKI HAYABUSA 1999-2007 intake manifold turbo
This sale is for the powder coated black manifold
if you would like a bov on the manifold let me know i can make one for you.2 in stock, if u would like to buy the manifold with the bov on it they are $240 with bovcall for pricing or by it now.
- Shipping SHIPPED IN 5 TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 10AM - 6PM M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport turbo: 6.580 @ 215.000
Yves Giard, Turbos: innovative Tires: 29x13x15
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa gsxr Turbo: 7.240 @ 197.990
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: Michelin Power one
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa prostreet: 7.306 @ 195.000
Sean Henson, Engine: hayabusa, Turbos: Garrett GT-35R Tires: michelin power one
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa sst: 8.110 @ 184.750
sean henson, Engine: 1300, Turbos: garret gt 35 Tires: shinko
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged RST: 8.240 @ 169.000
Tommy Federici, Engine: Stock Displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Michelin Power One
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo: 8.243 @ 159.830
Dan McCarthy, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Velocity Stage 1 Tires: M/T slick rear/ 16 inch front
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.272 @ 166.600
Marty Searl, Engine: 1298cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stickey mickey shootout tyre
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo: 8.401 @ 177.600
Glen Bertagnoli, Engine: 1298cc, Turbos: NLR Race Kit Tires: Michelin front // M/T MCR rear
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged: 8.425 @ 166.560
Tommy Federici, Engine: stock displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: no Tires: Shinko street tires
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa ss: 8.442 @ 166.980
Daniel Burchett, Engine: 139,
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR: 8.600 @ 162.680
Bill Farnell, Engine: 1397, Tires: Shinko
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.600 @ 157.000
Micah Hecht , Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: 1
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.848 @ 158.780
Nem, Engine: 1390 je turbo pistons, Supercharger: no Turbos: t28 Tires: shinko/pirelli
2001 Suzuki Hayabusa TURBO: 8.850 @ 157.000
OUTPLAYN, Engine: 1300 Stock, Turbos: 16g Tires: Micky on the back
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 gsxr: 8.853 @ 154.630
Mike Farnell, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: shinko-rear / mich pilot-front
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.862 @ 151.020
Robby Manning, Engine: 1397 Carpenter Racing, Tires: Shinko Drag Hookup
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340: 8.874 @ 159.000
Joni Hiipakka, Engine: Stock 1340cc,
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.911 @ 158.320
wally hosta, Engine: 1340,
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.957 @ 158.720
dennis posey, Engine: 1299cc, Tires: shinko u-soft
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.970 @ 155.000
Steve Norman, Engine: 1299, Supercharger: none Turbos: none