This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DNA Motoring Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
Welcome to DNA Motoring STORE
- Store Home
- About Us
- Add To Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
- Contact Us
Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
STAINLESS STEEL 4-2-1 HEADER FOR 97-05 IMPREZA 2.5 EJ25 4CYL NA EXHAUST/MANIFOLD
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
1 x Header Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture above
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
97-05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5L Non-Turbo100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly RecommendedInstallation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
- Contact Us
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.
Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
We accept PayPal payments. (e-check takes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:PayPal
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
you may also like
blow off valve
Copyright © 2015, dna motoring. All rights reserved.
- About Us
- Add to Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1996 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.833 @ 160.220
Mikee Singh, Engine: 2.1 Scoobyclinic Built, Turbos: Blouch GT35 Billet Tires: Hoosier QTP
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2000 Subaru Impreza RSTi: 8.960 @ 163.250
Street Tuned Motorsports, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Precision 6765SP Tires: Hoosier QTP
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.483 @ 145.270
Jeff Chang, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6466
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.363 @ 139.390
Ben Johnson, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6266 Gen 1 Tires: 255/40R17 Federal 595 RS-R
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials