This item has been shown 291 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEELTWIN TURBO ELBOW DUMP DOWNPIPE 89-02 NISSAN SKYLINE R32 R33 R34
100% brand new, never been used or installed
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and Exhaust
Inlet Size: Standard RB26DETT T25G Inlet Flange
Outlet Diameter: Both 2.50"
Piping Diameter: 2.50"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
89-02 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32/ R33/ R34
(RB26DE Swapped Engines and Turbocharged with Twin Turbo ONLY)
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32: 10.902 @ 132.400
Toby, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530 (pair) Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710 slicks 245/35WR18
1997 Nissan Skyline GTR vspec: 11.430 @ 135.800
speeddoctor, Engine: RB26DETT, Tires: frt. Kuhmovicto bk.BF goodrich drag
1995 Nissan Skyline gts: 11.600 @ 132.000
Austin, Turbos: HKS GT2835
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST: 11.685 @ 117.820
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 11.765 @ 116.270
Cliff Judson, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock ceramic twin turbos Tires: 285/30/18 Toyo Proxy R888
1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 11.910 @ 114.000
Kev Carrington, Engine: 2600cc, Turbos: twin Tires: 255/45 x 17 Bridgestone