This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL TURBO ELBOW DUMP DOWNPIPE 90-99 DSM 1G 2G ECLIPSE TALON 4G63
100% brand new, never been used or installed
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and Exhaust
Inlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet Flange
Outlet Diameter: 2.50"
Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
89-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX/GST
90-98 Eagle Talon TSI
90-94 Plymouth Laser RS
91-92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
(Turbo 4G63 models ONLY)
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1992 Eagle Talon Tsi: 7.961 @ 171.100
Kevin Jewer, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: Forced Performance 99HTZ Tires: MT 29.5 x 10.5
1990 Eagle Talon tsi: 7.976 @ 179.060
john shepherd, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: T4 Garret turbo built by Forced Performance Tires: Hoosier DOT 26X8X16
1991 Eagle Talon : 8.802 @ 155.900
Kevin Jewer, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: Borg Warner S475 & Garrett T3 50 Trim
1994 Eagle Talon TSi: 8.930 @ 146.000
Deric Dupey, Engine: 2.0L (JE Pistons/Manely Rods), Turbos: Forced Performance 3586HTA Tires: Hoosier QTP
1991 Eagle Talon Talon Tsi RWD: 8.960 @ 149.910
Scott Glassbrook, Engine: 2.3 liter 4g63, Turbos: GT4202 Tires: M/T
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1991 Eagle Talon TSi Awd: 10.460 @ 137.800
Susio Ranna, Engine: 2.0L Mitsubishi 4g63, Turbos: ported/clipped 20g
91 Eagle Talon : 10.720 @ 131.020
John Shepherd, Turbos: 20g Tires: nitto
1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.721 @ 138.080
Mike, Engine: 2.0L 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Precision GT3582R Tires: 215-45-17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3
1990 Eagle Talon TSi FWD: 10.727 @ 142.120
Rob McKellar, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: Precision 56
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.806 @ 133.150
Nate Burgess, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: T-3 61mm
1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.846 @ 127.850
Loren Hill, Engine: 2.3l, Turbos: FP3065 Tires: 235/45-17
1995 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd: 10.970 @ 132.990
Philippe Sauve, Engine: 1g 6 bolt, Turbos: Borg Warner s362et Tires: MT Et Street Drag Radial 26in
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a