This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST PIPE 86-87 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :.
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 86-87 Buick Regal Grand National T-Type Turbocharged V6 GNX
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen Gol saveiro: 8.380 @ 180.000
Javier Di Maio, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: gtx47r
2000 Volkswagen Gol 8v special: 12.212 @ 117.844
Paulo Goncalves, Engine: ap-1.8, Turbos: neuspeed turbo kit Tires: nitto streetdrag
1995 Volkswagen Gol : 13.900 @ 100.400
Diego MayŠn, Engine: Audi AP1.6, Turbos: Garrett T03 Tires: Yokohama A529 215/40 R16
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue : 14.875 @ 92.640
Chris, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: hydro-edge
1993 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.800 @ 88.900
David Hertig, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Kumho Ecsta 712 215/50
1997 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.800 @ 88.130
1997 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.849 @ 89.490
Alden, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: low pressure
1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL: 16.147 @ 84.640
Ryan Frankenfield, Engine: 3.8L V6,
1996 Volvo 850 GLT : 16.430 @ 83.890
Robert Blair, Engine: 2.4 20 valve 5 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Dunlop 195/60/15
1995 Volvo 850 GLT : 19.149 @ 74.122
Joseph Stevens, Engine: Stock 20 valve, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Toyo Drag Radials