This item has been shown 827 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST PIPE 86-87 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :.
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 2.25" Inlet / 2.25" Outlet
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 86-87 Buick Regal Grand National T-Type Turbocharged V6 GNX
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Lancia Integrale Martini 6: 8.796 @ 170.000
Soli Maurizio, Engine: 2000 cc., Supercharger: Volumex Abarth Lancia 037 Turbos: C.B.B. Garrett GT42 Tires: Avon 10 inch.
1994 Lancia Integrale EVO: 9.217 @ 157.870
Gregory M. Dimitriadis, Engine: 1850 T16, Turbos: 1 Tires: 22
1992 Lancia Integrale evo2: 9.590 @ 153.210
saccani atefano, Engine: risi engineering 2000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: turbonetics Tires: michelin
1992 Lancia Integrale Evo 1: 9.705 @ 149.000
Mike charalambous (JMC Power automotive), Engine: Lancia 16v, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 9.2 x 24 x 15
1992 Lancia Integrale evo: 9.780 @ 149.780
Mike charalambous (JMC Power automotive), Engine: 1995cc 16v turbo, Turbos: 1 Tires: M&H
1994 Lancia Integrale : 10.747 @ 128.000
Gregory Dimitriadis, Engine: 4cyl 16v TURBO, Turbos: 1 turbo TEC-65
1992 Lancia Integrale Evo 1: 10.842 @ 129.630
John Southcote, Engine: 2035, Turbos: AET Tires: yokohama parada 215/40 17
1994 Lancia Integrale : 11.120 @ 125.000
Gregory Dimitriadis, Engine: 4cyl 16v turbo, Turbos: T60
2002 Acura RSX Type-S: 11.408 @ 114.760
Robert Ingles, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: Precision SC6176 Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H Slicks
2005 Acura RSX type s: 11.674 @ 117.420
Jason Shifflett, Engine: k20a4, Turbos: hks gt2835 Tires: toyo proxes tr1
1992 Lancia Integrale : 11.943 @ 114.470
john southcote, Engine: 2.0 16v, Turbos: t35 Tires: 215/40/17 yokohama
1992 Lancia Integrale : 12.050 @ 120.000
mick (izzy - tune), Engine: 2.1 16v, Supercharger: eaton supercharger Turbos: turbonetics (big) Tires: 215/40/17 yoko / 235/35/19 yoko
2003 Acura RSX type s: 12.800 @ 110.000
Joe Rohinsky, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: none Turbos: Greddy Tires: Azenis 215/55/16
1992 Lancia Integrale : 12.800 @ 110.000
daniel (izzy tune), Engine: 2.1 16v, Turbos: t4 rs 500 spec Tires: 225/35/18 215/40/17 yoko
2004 Acura RSX TYPE-S: 13.100 @ 100.000
LOUIS-MATHIEU LAMIRANDE, Engine: K20A2, Tires: M/T
2002 Acura RSX Type S Comptech Supercharger: 13.100 @ 115.110
JPSlick, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Kuhmo MX 245/45
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.106 @ 100.890
Louis-Mathieu Lamirande, Engine: k20a2, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSONS
2006 Acura RSX TypeS Turbo: 13.224 @ 106.840
Johnny Simon, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Mitsubishi T517z Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2002 Acura RSX type-s: 13.310 @ 109.300
Andrew Becker, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: PARADA spec-2
2002 Acura RSX Type-S GReddy Turbo: 13.355 @ 109.170
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: Hoosier drag radials