This item has been shown 2505 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 97-05 SUBARU IMPREZA 2.5 RS TS
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :.
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
- 1.50" inlet; 2.00" outlet
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 97-05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5L Non-Turbo
- 1 x header exhaust kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any is shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials
2004 Subaru Impreza STI: 10.730 @ 129.970
andy dorans jr., Engine: ej257, Turbos: gt35r .82 Tires: falken azenis rt 615 225/40/18
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.762 @ 133.740
Element Tuning, Engine: 2.5 STI Rods Pistons, Turbos: Element GT65 Tires: Toyo RA 1 235/40-17
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.780 @ 136.210
Douglas Stanley, Engine: EJ207, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT35R Tires: 205/55/16 All Season Radials
2005 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.799 @ 130.100
Josorl, Engine: 2.5 4 cyl, Turbos: FP Red