This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL RACING HEADERS KIT 99-04 FORD F150 LIGHTNING HARLEY DAVIDSON SVT
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :.
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- 1.625" Inlet, 2.375" Outlet
- Piping Diameter 2.5"
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- Direct bolt-on design
- O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 99-04 Ford F-150 Pickup (5.4L V8 Supercharged)
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson: 7.655 @ 178.520
Craig Cain, Engine: 380, Supercharger: F2 Procharger
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
Ronald Folck, Engine: l6, Turbos: 1
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
ronald folck, Engine: nissan L-6, Turbos: turbonetics
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1971 Datsun Pickup PL521: 10.022 @ 131.500
Nick Caffarel, Engine: 2.5 rb25det, Turbos: t3/t4 .63 ar AGP Tires: 15x10.5x28
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.150 @ 137.340
434, Engine: SBC 434ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.520 @ 129.780
434, Engine: SBC 434 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1998 Ford F150 Supercharger: 11.701 @ 119.000
Justin Maddox, Engine: 5.4 L triton V8, Supercharger: Paxton Turbos: turbos r 4 bumble bees Tires: hoosier street legal slicks
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
2011 Ford F150 Roush f150: 11.800 @ 114.630
Henry Ocasio, Engine: 5.0 Coyote, Supercharger: Roush phase 3