This item has been shown 396 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD/HEADER 03-06 NISSAN 350Z INFINITI G35 Z33 + HEAT WRAP
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :. Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- Direct bolt-on design, easy to install
- O2 sensor bung insertion and metal gasket included
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
Exhaust Heat WrapFeatures & Benefits:
- 100% Brand New
- Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
- Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
- 03-06 Nissan 350Z
- 03-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
- 1 roll heat wrap
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.640 @ 121.000
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Tires: 27 x 10.50 x 15 ET Streets
2003 Infiniti G35 APS Extreme Twin Turbo: 11.712 @ 125.330
Jason Jimenez, Engine: Built VQ35DE, Turbos: APS Extreme Twin Turbo
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan Greddy Twin Turbo: 12.041 @ 113.410
Matt P, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Greddy TT 18g's Tires: Toyo R888 295/30-19
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Twin Turbo: 12.100 @ 115.590
Thomas Hornig, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: APS TT Tires: MT ET Street rear, Toyo T1R front
2004 Infiniti G35 coupe 6mt: 12.254 @ 114.700
Ryan Frankenfield, Engine: Crawford plenum, Turbos: Turbonetics T60-1 Tires: 265/40/18 BFG DRs
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring: 12.255 @ 112.910
Stephen Kirouac, Engine: VQ , Turbos: TN Single Tires: Drag Radials