This item has been shown 3435 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 97-03 FORD F150 F250 EXPEDITION V8 5.4L
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :.
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- Metal gasket included
- Racing design, with sensor bung
- Direct bolt-on design, easy to install
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 97-03 Ford F150/ F250/ Expedition 5.4L V8
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson: 7.655 @ 178.520
Craig Cain, Engine: 380, Supercharger: F2 Procharger
1999 Ford F250 Reg Cab: 10.940 @ 126.100
Mike Ontiveros, Engine: 7.3L, Turbos: Compound 366/488
2000 Ford F250 Reg cab 2 wheel drive: 11.120 @ 128.980
David Lott, Engine: 7.3 Power Stroke, Supercharger: na Turbos: Garrett Tires: 33 15 15
1998 Ford F150 Supercharger: 11.701 @ 119.000
Justin Maddox, Engine: 5.4 L triton V8, Supercharger: Paxton Turbos: turbos r 4 bumble bees Tires: hoosier street legal slicks
2011 Ford F150 Roush f150: 11.800 @ 114.630
Henry Ocasio, Engine: 5.0 Coyote, Supercharger: Roush phase 3
1999 Ford F150 turbo V6: 11.826 @ 119.000
rj beattie jr, Engine: ford 6 cylinder, Turbos: garrett Tires: GENERAL
2012 Ford F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4: 12.022 @ 115.195
mechanicboy, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: Magnuson TSV1900 Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/60R17
2012 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4: 12.313 @ 112.216
mechanicboy, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS1900 Turbos: n/a Tires: Stock Michelins LTX A/T2 265/70r17
2007 Ford F250 king ranch nitrous: 12.400 @ 108.000
emilio blanco, Engine: 6.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: ? Tires: 22''
2007 Ford F150 Super Cab XLT Whipple: 12.460 @ 108.980
Jason, Engine: 5.4 3V Stock, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: 235/70/17 Front. 325/45/17 M&H rear
2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4wd: 12.614 @ 107.440
Tom, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Eaton Tires: Stock
2004 Ford F150 XLT: 12.698 @ 106.460
Justin Meyers, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Saleen Blower Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/45/20 Grabber UHP, 28x10/17 Hoosier Slicks on
1993 Ford F150 flareside: 12.720 @ 115.000
gary, Engine: 408 windsor, Tires: wore out 295/50 street tires
2006 Ford F250 Turbo Diesel Nitrous: 12.730 @ 108.000
miguel blanco, Engine: turbo diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: garrett ball bearing Tires: 22''
2007 Ford F150 XLT Extended Cab : 12.760 @ 106.620
Jason Barker, Engine: 5.4 3V Stock, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3 Tires: M & H Racemaster
2012 Ford F150 4x4 CrewCab: 12.874 @ 103.440
Greg, Engine: 3.5TT,
2008 Ford F250 HARLEY DAVIDSON 6.4L DIESEL CC SB 4X4: 12.964 @ 102.950
RODGER M BISHOP, Engine: 6.4l diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: lt275/65r20e bsw all terrain
1999 Ford F150 XLT Kenne Bell and Nitrous: 13.178 @ 107.860
Joe Turbo, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
2012 Ford F150 Fx2: 13.280 @ 102.000
Ecofx86, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: twin Tires: Stock
2002 Ford F150 Lightning: 13.356 @ 103.450
Chris, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Stock