This item has been shown 498 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 95-98 240SX S14 SILVIA KA24DE KA24 2.4L
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :. Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- 1.5" inlet; 2.5" outlet
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- O2 sensor bung insertion and metal gasket included
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 95-98 Nissan 240SX S14 Silvia SE/LE KA24DE I4 Please Check Compatibility
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1991 Nissan 240SX s13 hatchback T67 Turbo: 10.900 @ 112.500
Erwin Smith, Engine: 2.4L KA24DE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 26-10.5-15 ET streets
1991 Nissan 240SX : 10.904 @ 127.000
jason greenawalt, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: garrett GT3040
1995 Nissan 240SX Base: 10.948 @ 129.430
Jeff Callaway, Engine: RB25det, Turbos: Turbonetics 62-1
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 10.991 @ 134.060
Rick, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Garrett GT35R turbo .82 ar Tires: slicks
1991 Nissan 240SX GTS-t turbo: 11.070 @ 128.790
Sylvain, Engine: RB20DET, Turbos: Garrett GTPR (GT35R T3/T40E hybrid) Tires: M/T ET drag 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.219 @ 128.110
Anthony, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Precision PT61 .68 ar turbine Tires: Nitto NT 555 extreme 235/45/17 F and Nitto 555r Ty
1990 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.437 @ 121.030
Shae Petersen, Engine: SR20det, Turbos: t3/to4e 60 trim Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT drags
1989 Nissan 240SX GT-K Turbo: 11.476 @ 123.200
Jared Litterine, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: GT-K Tires: 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX LSX: 11.540 @ 121.700
Jake Lee, Engine: LQ4, Tires: M/T Et 10x26x15
1989 Nissan 240SX SR20DET GT30R Turbo: 11.557 @ 117.810
Chris Johnson, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: GT30R Twin Scroll Tires: MT Slicks 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.593 @ 120.220
Josh Carter, Engine: stock 180k ka24de longblock, Turbos: fp 60-1 Tires: m/t et street 26x10.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX SE Turbo: 11.700 @ 118.000
Blake Bonkofsky, Engine: Fully Built SR20DET, Turbos: T61 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 275/50/15
1989 Nissan 240SX T3/T4 Turbo: 11.700 @ 119.590
Jason, Engine: CA18det, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4
1989 Nissan 240SX gt28 turbo: 11.815 @ 117.780
Bryson T. Fontanilla, Engine: SR20DET blacktop, Turbos: gt28 Tires: m&h
1993 Nissan 240SX SE GT2871R Turbo: 11.870 @ 115.790
Matt Everett, Engine: SR20 red top, Turbos: GT2871R Tires: 26x8.5x15 ET slicks
1992 Nissan 240SX : 11.890 @ 126.600
Ken Harrison, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: T3/T04E Tires: Nitto NT-555R
1995 Nissan 240SX base: 11.891 @ 119.730
Jeff, Engine: rb25det, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: 26x8.5
1991 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.923 @ 125.990
Mark Shust, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: T3T4E 57 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials