This item has been shown 5222 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GALLERY | DESCRIPTION | PAYMENT | SHIPPING | RETURN | CONTACT
SEE MORE ITEMS
STAINLESS STEEL 4-1 RACING HEADER/EXHAUST 91-99 JEEP WRANGLER CHEROKEE TJ YJ XJ
ITEM SKU: DNA-HDS-JC9140
[ * ] PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel material
TIG welded CNC machine flange
Metal gasket included
6-2-1 Racing design
Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 to 15 Hp. / Tq.
1 x Set of exhaust header
All necessary hardware, bolts, and gaskets
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
Installation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
[ * ] RELATED PRODUCTS
[ * ]PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal payments. (e-checktakes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:
[ * ] SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
[ * ] RETURN POLICIES
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.Note: Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
[ * ] CONTACT INFORMATION
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link below! Please note that we are closed during weekend and holidays.
DNA Motoring Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM PST.
Have Questions? Send Us A Message!
**For emissions related items, please check your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.**
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 8.961 @ 152.970
Martin Blair, Engine: 440- .030 = 499 ci, Tires: 15x18.5 Hoiser quick time pros
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1985 Jeep Cherokee : 12.509 @ 105.890
Linh Do, Engine: 350, Tires: 28 X 12.5 M/T
1982 Yamaha XJ XJ 1100 Maxim: 12.918 @ 102.946
1982 Yamaha XJ Maxim 1100: 12.918 @ 102.946
1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ-R: 12.989 @ 100.020
Greg Stewart, Engine: 4.0L w/ 243k miles, Turbos: 50 trim T3/T4
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 13.100 @ 101.100
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, Dunlop 165x60x15
1998 Jeep Cherokee : 13.230 @ 100.000
Starlin Evans jr (Lee), Engine: 4.0,
1989 Yamaha XJ 600 51j: 13.280 @ 100.000
1982 Yamaha XJ Seca XJ750: 13.337 @ 98.010
1995 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.560 @ 92.504
1992 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.770 @ 93.530
defector, Tires: Metzelers
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1989 Jeep Cherokee xj limited: 14.589 @ 94.200
glenn wall, Engine: 4.0l inline 6 bored to 4.5, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: nitto drag radials
1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 14.630 @ 94.400
Dino Savva, Engine: 4.6L Stroker, 0 0 Tires: 225/70R15H