This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS SS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 97-05 SUBARU IMPREZA 2.5L RS EJ25 NA
ITEM SKU: HDS-SI97-25RS
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel MaterialInlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket IncludedTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
Compatible with:97-05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5L Non-Turbo
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1996 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.833 @ 160.220
Mikee Singh, Engine: 2.1 Scoobyclinic Built, Turbos: Blouch GT35 Billet Tires: Hoosier QTP
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2000 Subaru Impreza RSTi: 8.960 @ 163.250
Street Tuned Motorsports, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Precision 6765SP Tires: Hoosier QTP
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Sam˙el Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.483 @ 145.270
Jeff Chang, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6466
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.363 @ 139.390
Ben Johnson, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: PTE 6266 Gen 1 Tires: 255/40R17 Federal 595 RS-R
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials