This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD SHORTY HEADER/EXHAUST 02-07 GMC SIERRA 3500/ ESCALADE
ITEM SKU: HDS-CS02-SHORTY-C
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel MaterialTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification Metal Gasket IncludedWithout Air Injection Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq. 100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
Compatible with:02-07 GMC Sierra 150002-07 GMC Sierra 3500 / 3500 HD02-09 Cadillac EscaladeFor Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 GMC Sierra : 10.898 @ 125.420
Steve Tandy Sr., Engine: 6.0 LS Chevy stroked 410 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 29 x 10.5 W
2001 GMC Sierra : 11.570 @ 118.000
Scream, Engine: 5.7L LS1, Tires: M&H Racemaster DR's 275/55-16
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
2005 GMC Sierra Z71 Supercharger & Nitrous: 12.140 @ 109.460
Bill, Engine: 5.3L L33, Supercharger: Radix Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo
1986 Ford Sierra Cosworth: 12.534 @ 108.897
S. Markus Johannsson, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Hybrid T34-55 Tires: Hoosier
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
2002 GMC Sierra : 12.960 @ 102.300
Daryl Frey, Engine: 6.0 lq9, Tires: 31.5x10.5 bfg all terrains
1999 GMC Sierra : 13.443 @ 86.540
Rafa, Engine: 4.8,
2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD LQ9 10.5/1 compression: 13.565 @ 99.310
John Spreitzer, Engine: 6.0 ls1-lq9, Supercharger: procharger p1sc Tires: 335/30/24
2007 GMC Sierra 2wd Denali: 13.873 @ 99.910
Mark, Engine: 6.2L VVT (376 ci), Tires: 285/45/22
2008 GMC Sierra Denali AWD: 13.920 @ 99.100
Clay Osburn, Engine: 6.2 vvt L92,
2006 GMC Sierra SLE HD: 14.085 @ 93.957
Pete, Engine: Duramax Diesel, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes Tires: 265/75/16
1995 GMC Sierra Tornado GT: 14.203 @ 95.992
Robert H., Engine: 6.2L SB Chevy Push Rod V8, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Yokohoma Avid SST
2006 GMC Sierra 1500: 14.657 @ 91.370
Steve L. Tandy Sr., Engine: 4.3 V6 262 cu.in., Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Fr Coopers/rear MT 28x9X15
2007 Cadillac Escalade Escalade: 14.800 @ 93.400
2008 GMC Sierra Denali: 14.902 @ 94.070
2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 94.010
2007 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 95.020
2008 Cadillac Escalade K&N Cold Air: 14.930 @ 92.640
Harley Dooley, Engine: 6.2L, Tires: 305/40-22
2007 Cadillac Escalade : 15.400 @ 93.010
NA, Engine: v8 403HP,