This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 97-03 FORD F150 F250 EXPEDITION V8 5.4L
ITEM SKU: HDS-F15097-V8
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- Metal Gasket Included
- Racing Design, with O2 Sensor Bung
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
- 97-03 Ford F150/ F250/ Expedition 5.4L V8 For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson: 7.655 @ 178.520
Craig Cain, Engine: 380, Supercharger: F2 Procharger
1999 Ford F250 Reg Cab: 10.940 @ 126.100
Mike Ontiveros, Engine: 7.3L, Turbos: Compound 366/488
2000 Ford F250 Reg cab 2 wheel drive: 11.120 @ 128.980
David Lott, Engine: 7.3 Power Stroke, Supercharger: na Turbos: Garrett Tires: 33 15 15
1998 Ford F150 Supercharger: 11.701 @ 119.000
Justin Maddox, Engine: 5.4 L triton V8, Supercharger: Paxton Turbos: turbos r 4 bumble bees Tires: hoosier street legal slicks
2011 Ford F150 Roush f150: 11.800 @ 114.630
Henry Ocasio, Engine: 5.0 Coyote, Supercharger: Roush phase 3
1999 Ford F150 turbo V6: 11.826 @ 119.000
rj beattie jr, Engine: ford 6 cylinder, Turbos: garrett Tires: GENERAL
2012 Ford F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4: 12.022 @ 115.195
mechanicboy, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: Magnuson TSV1900 Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/60R17
2012 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4: 12.313 @ 112.216
mechanicboy, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS1900 Turbos: n/a Tires: Stock Michelins LTX A/T2 265/70r17
2007 Ford F250 king ranch nitrous: 12.400 @ 108.000
emilio blanco, Engine: 6.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: ? Tires: 22''
2007 Ford F150 Super Cab XLT Whipple: 12.460 @ 108.980
Jason, Engine: 5.4 3V Stock, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: 235/70/17 Front. 325/45/17 M&H rear
2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4wd: 12.614 @ 107.440
Tom, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Eaton Tires: Stock
2004 Ford F150 XLT: 12.698 @ 106.460
Justin Meyers, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Saleen Blower Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/45/20 Grabber UHP, 28x10/17 Hoosier Slicks on
1993 Ford F150 flareside: 12.720 @ 115.000
gary, Engine: 408 windsor, Tires: wore out 295/50 street tires
2006 Ford F250 Turbo Diesel Nitrous: 12.730 @ 108.000
miguel blanco, Engine: turbo diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: garrett ball bearing Tires: 22''
2007 Ford F150 XLT Extended Cab : 12.760 @ 106.620
Jason Barker, Engine: 5.4 3V Stock, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3 Tires: M & H Racemaster
2012 Ford F150 XLT 4x4: 12.857 @ 104.010
Billy Rose III, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost V6, Turbos: Stock Tires: 265/65/17 Dueler H/T
2012 Ford F150 4x4 CrewCab: 12.874 @ 103.440
Greg, Engine: 3.5TT,
2008 Ford F250 HARLEY DAVIDSON 6.4L DIESEL CC SB 4X4: 12.964 @ 102.950
RODGER M BISHOP, Engine: 6.4l diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: lt275/65r20e bsw all terrain
1999 Ford F150 XLT Kenne Bell and Nitrous: 13.178 @ 107.860
Joe Turbo, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
2012 Ford F150 Fx2: 13.280 @ 102.000
Ecofx86, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: twin Tires: Stock