This item has been shown 2800 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 96-03 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 V10 OHV 8.0L
ITEM SKU: HDS-DR96V10
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
2-Piece 5-1 Racing Spec. Design
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Metal Gasket Included
Direct Bolt-On Installation
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System
Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
96-03 Dodge Ram 2500/ 3500
(8.0L V10 OHV Models ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Buell S2 : 11.370 @ 120.930
2005 Nissan Titan SE Garrett GT 4094R Turbo: 12.394 @ 108.980
Christopher Jensen, Engine: 5.6L DOHC, Turbos: Garrett GT 4094R Tires: Hoosier QTP 28x16x11.50 slicks
2005 Nissan Titan SE 4X2 Nitrous: 12.859 @ 106.740
Toomnymods, Engine: 5.6L V8, Tires: Hoosier QTP 28x11.50x16
2005 Nissan Titan SE 4X2 NATURALLY ASPIRATED: 12.929 @ 103.280
Toomnymods, Engine: 5.6L V8, Tires: Hoosier QTP 28x11.50x16
2007 Nissan Titan XE: 12.970 @ 104.950
kha4079, Engine: 5.6, Tires: slicks
2004 Nissan Titan SE Crewcab: 12.986 @ 106.510
Arthur Trevino, Engine: 5.6, Tires: M/T slicks
2005 Nissan Titan SE 4X2 Nitrous: 13.166 @ 106.760
Toomnymods, Engine: 5.6L V8, Tires: Hoosier QTP 28 x 11.50 x 16
2005 Nissan Titan LE: 13.169 @ 104.430
Steven Larson, Engine: 5.6 VK56, Tires: had on some 16
2004 Nissan Titan XE KC N/A Non Cammed: 13.180 @ 102.310
titanss, Engine: 5.6 Liter Nissan V8, Tires: 275-50-17 M&H DR's
2004 Nissan Titan CC 4x2 BT: 13.320 @ 100.100
RBs Titan, Engine: 5.6, Tires: kumnho 275/55/20
2005 Nissan Titan XE Crew Cab Nitrous: 13.338 @ 102.960
O-fivecc- SteveO, Engine: 5.6L, Tires: Hoosier 28
2007 Nissan Titan XE: 13.360 @ 102.720
Mike Lowe, Engine: 5.6, Tires: Hossier Slicks 28X10
2005 Nissan Titan LE: 13.576 @ 102.750
Steven Larson, Engine: 5.6, Tires: 305/40/22
2005 Nissan Titan NON-CAMMED/ NON-VVT SE KC FFV: 13.578 @ 98.510
Gweasel77, Engine: 5.6L VK56DE DOHC N/A, Tires: OEM / 295/45R17 MT ET Streets
2007 Nissan Titan SE, KC: 13.590 @ 100.000
Chris Tenayuca, Engine: 5.6L VK56, Tires: 28x11.5x16
2005 Nissan Titan LE 4x2 Crew Cab on 24's: 13.605 @ 98.900
rkfinch23, Engine: Stock, Tires: 295/40/24
2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV non-VVT: 13.665 @ 98.450
gweasel77, Engine: 5.6L VK56DE DOHC N/A, Tires: OEM / 295/45R17 MT ET Streets
2005 Nissan Titan 5.6L DOHC KC SE Nitrous: 13.684 @ 99.580
Toomnymods, Tires: BFG kdw's
2007 Nissan Titan xe: 13.684 @ 99.230
mike lowe, Engine: 5.6,
2004 Nissan Titan CC LE BT 4x2: 13.690 @ 98.180
RB's Titan, Engine: stock, Tires: 285/60/18 GY Forteras