This item has been shown 3974 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 96-03 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 V10 OHV 8.0L
ITEM SKU: HDS-DR96V10
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
2-Piece 5-1 Racing Spec. Design
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Metal Gasket Included
Direct Bolt-On Installation
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System
Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
96-03 Dodge Ram 2500/ 3500
(8.0L V10 OHV Models ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 7.559 @ 190.122
Matt H., Engine: 467ci HRE-built chevy big block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.601 @ 157.780
mark, Engine: 5?? ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29.5 10.5w
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.740 @ 155.650
john, Engine: 447 ci sbc, Supercharger: x Turbos: x Tires: hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.180 @ 148.310
Anthony Randle, Engine: 454, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 9.586 @ 144.630
Mark Preston, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radial 315-60's
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.634 @ 141.500
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear/Hoosiers
1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS: 9.912 @ 135.140
ELIO LADICANI, Engine: 388 Stroker, Tires: 10.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.919 @ 145.000
Rob Rosenberg, Engine: R&R 540 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 29.5X11.5 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.940 @ 133.000
chris crusse, Engine: 489 big block, Tires: 29.5-10.5 mickey thompson
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.059 @ 131.550
Mark Hensley, Engine: 355, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 29.5-9-15
1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.340 @ 132.100
zac, Engine: 361 sbc, Tires: M/T E/T 29.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.520 @ 127.080
Carlos E Otero, Engine: 406, Tires: 28.0-10.5-15
1981 Plymouth Caravelle Wagon: 10.680 @ 125.600
Marc Voyer, Engine: 493 c.i.base on 400 block, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 295/65/15 BF Drag T/A
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.704 @ 128.670
oliver Krautberger, Engine: 383 small block, Tires: F: Hoosier 23x5x15 R: Hoosier 27x10,5x15
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.750 @ 126.320
Gerald, Engine: 383ci small block, Supercharger: ATI P1SC Procharger Tires: M/T ET Streets 30x11
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.771 @ 123.320
Jimmy Vokovan, Engine: 406 small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29.5 X10
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.793 @ 124.760
francis mailhot, Engine: 406 cid 9.5 @ 1 compression, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28/10/15 hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sport coupe: 10.796 @ 125.960
Dave Mc, Engine: 406 chevy, Tires: mickey tompson 28x9-15
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.910 @ 121.340
Danielle Andrews, Engine: 410, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28.5 X 10.5 MT
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.953 @ 121.730
francis mailhot, Engine: 406, Tires: hoosier 28 /10/15