This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 96-03 DODGE RAM 2500/3500 V10 OHV 8.0L
ITEM SKU: HDS-DR96V10
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: 2-Piece 5-1 Racing Spec. DesignMade of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel MaterialTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq. Metal Gasket Included Direct Bolt-On Installation 100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Set of Header Exhaust SystemNecessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:96-03 Dodge Ram 2500/ 3500
(8.0L V10 OHV Models ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 11.639 @ 126.450
The Head, Engine: 2.5L - Darton sleeves, Turbos: Perrin GT35R Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 11.890 @ 121.280
the head, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: turbochargers.com Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.002 @ 114.430
the head, Turbos: Turbochargers.com Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3
2006 Subaru Forester FXT: 12.230 @ 115.870
The Head, Turbos: Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.299 @ 112.660
The Head, Turbos: FP Green Tires: 225/50-17 GS-D3 Goodyears
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.485 @ 111.760
the head, Engine: stock, Turbos: FP Green Tires: Michelin PS2 225/45-17
2007 Subaru Forester XT: 12.550 @ 112.610
Greg, Turbos: IHI vf34 Tires: Dunlop Star spec 245/45/17
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 12.657 @ 108.660
Vortmax, Engine: 2.5 H4, Turbos: VF39
2007 Subaru Forester Sports XT: 12.982 @ 106.720
Greg, Engine: EJ255, Turbos: IHI VF34 Tires: Yokohama S-Drives 235/50/17
2007 Subaru Forester Sports XT: 13.065 @ 106.200
Greg, Engine: EJ255, Turbos: vf34 Tires: 225/55/17 Goodyear Assurance TT
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.088 @ 106.990
Jeff, Engine: EJ255, Turbos: VF30 Tires: 245/45-17 Falken FK-451
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.224 @ 106.150
Aleksey, Turbos: TD06H-16G turbo
2004 Subaru Forester XTi: 13.272 @ 103.790
Fong Vang, Engine: stock, Supercharger: -- Turbos: VF39 (stock sti) Tires: stock
2005 Subaru Forester XT: 13.367 @ 103.210
drvrswntd, Turbos: vf34 Tires: Toyo P4
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.445 @ 102.660
mo_boost, Engine: Stock 2.5L, Turbos: TD05-16G(Big) Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 225/50/17
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.787 @ 97.640
Peaty, Engine: 2.5L Turbo H4, Turbos: TDO4 (OEM) Tires: Falken Ziex ZE-512
2004 Subaru Forester : 13.800 @ 99.700
Ben Sabelhaus, Engine: 2.5 litre horizontally opposed 4 cylinder, Turbos: Single Mitsubishi TD04L Tires: Yokohama Geo-lander G900
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 13.822 @ 97.440
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.825 @ 99.740
Fuquad, Engine: Stock 2.5, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: IHI VF-43 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE070