This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 95-99 NISSAN MAXIMA 3.0L V6 A32 VQ30DE
ITEM SKU: HDS-NM95V6+Y
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.00"/ 2.25"
Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Header Exhaust System
Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
95-99 Nissan Maxima
(Models with 3.0L V6 A32 VQ30DE Engines ONLY)
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1997 Nissan Maxima GLE: 11.400 @ 122.000
Streetzlegend, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Borg Warner 366
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Auto ALL MOTOR: 12.058 @ 114.520
Aaron Kimball - NWP Engineering, Engine: VQ35DE Swap, Tires: MT Slicks 22 inch
2002 Nissan Maxima SE Nitrous Auto: 12.190 @ 111.820
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE N/A Auto: 12.346 @ 112.990
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.610 @ 108.980
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2004 Nissan Maxima SE Zex Nitrous: 12.801 @ 106.590
Kevin Crawford, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials up front
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.830 @ 106.900
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza