This item has been shown 3480 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 92-04 VW JETTA/GOLF/GTI MK4 2.8L VR6
ITEM SKU: HDS-VWJETTA92
High Performance Stainless Steel Header + Up-Pipe Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
92-04 Volkswagen Jetta A3 Type 1H 2.8L VR6 Engine
92-04 Volkswagen Golf GTI MK3 MK4 2.8L VR6 Engine
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Ford Cortina rover v8: 8.360 @ 160.770
darren peart, Engine: rover v8,
1977 Ford Cortina TE Ghia: 9.370 @ 140.930
Mark Williams, Engine: 250 Crossflow, Turbos: Single T72 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1975 Ford Cortina td: 9.460 @ 146.000
dean g, Engine: 350 chev,
1965 Ford Cortina gt: 9.820 @ 135.135
shane stefaniuk, Engine: clevland, Tires: mickey thompsens15 /10
1976 Ford Cortina TD: 10.318 @ 135.540
Lee Harvey, Engine: cleveland, Tires: 28 x 12.5 x 15
1973 Ford Cortina TC XLE Nitrous: 10.410 @ 128.890
peter papaioannou, Engine: windsor 302, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: nangkang f / MT28x9x15r
1987 Porsche 944 turbo: 11.437 @ 125.090
Sid McMullen, Engine: 2.8, Turbos: holset hx 40super Tires: BFG drag radials
1991 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.742 @ 126.000
Frank, Engine: Porsche, Turbos: K26-8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16 Avon
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.987 @ 122.680
Bruce, Engine: 2.5 Liter, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Nitto NT555R
1990 Porsche 944 Turbo: 12.033 @ 0.000
Frank, Engine: Porsche, Turbos: K26-8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16 Avon
1990 Porsche 944 Turbo: 12.139 @ 116.790
Frank, Engine: 2,5 Liter, Turbos: K26/8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16
1986 Porsche 944 TurboCup: 12.500 @ 117.000
Peter, Engine: 2500cc Turbo, Turbos: K27/8 Tires: Yokoham 048R
1986 Porsche 944 turbo: 12.670 @ 111.650
tms951, Engine: 2.8 stroker, Turbos: 60-1 hifi Tires: 275/40/17 Bridgestone RE750
1988 Porsche 944 Turbo Cup: 13.000 @ 110.000
Roger Barcelo, Engine: 2479 cc Inline 4 (M44/52), Supercharger: none Turbos: KKK type K27#8 Tires: N0 Toyo
1988 Porsche 944 Turbo: 13.100 @ 111.000
PiperP, Engine: 2.5L 4 CYL 8:1Comp, Supercharger: NO Turbos: 60-1/8 Tires: Stock
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 13.909 @ 108.420
Scott Story, Engine: 2.5L 4Cly, Turbos: KKK K27-DR Tires: BFG CompT/A ZR 225/
1983 Porsche 944 supercharged: 14.090 @ 98.530
Sid McMullen, Engine: 2.5, Supercharger: eaton M90 Tires: cheap
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 14.173 @ 100.600
Bob, Engine: Stock Mechanicals, Supercharger: - Turbos: Stock K-26 #6 Tires: 225/50/16 Summitomo HTR+
1986 Porsche 944 turbo: 14.553 @ 97.640
Bob, Tires: Potenza re-750 245/45/16
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 14.800 @ 101.200
Drew Roberts, Engine: 2.5l, Turbos: k26/6 Tires: goodyear f1 gs d3