This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 65-74 OLDSMOBILE 442/CUTLASS/DELTA 88
ITEM SKU: HDS-DPF-OLDS65
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel MaterialMetal Gasket Included3-Bolt FlangeTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq. 100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
Compatible with:65-71 Oldsmobile 44265-75 Oldsmobile Cutlass71-75 Oldsmobile Delta 8871-74 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1972 Oldsmobile 442 : 8.900 @ 151.000
Brad Wise, Engine: 463ci, Tires: M/T
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
1987 Oldsmobile 442 : 10.940 @ 117.000
Craig MacNeil, Engine: 380 Olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags
1971 Oldsmobile 442 : 10.979 @ 118.470
greg tinney, Engine: olds 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear 27
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.986 @ 122.860
Kevin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 275/60
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.000 @ 123.000
Patch Resa, Engine: 427 chevy, Tires: MT ETs
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.231 @ 121.190
Trevor Proulx, Engine: 468 bbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28 X 10.5 - 15
1969 Oldsmobile 442 W-32: 11.432 @ 113.060
Rob Thomas, Engine: 455 olds, Tires: R- M/T drag Radial
1969 Oldsmobile 442 : 11.638 @ 114.380
John Hart, Engine: 1970 .030 over 455, Tires: 30.5x12.5 ET street
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass s: 11.918 @ 112.570
ROBERT MARKEWICZ, Engine: 461 OLDS, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: DRAGRADIALS 325/50/15
1968 Oldsmobile 442 : 11.950 @ 112.450
Dan Wilkes, Engine: 455, Tires: Drag Rad.
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 12.430 @ 108.700
Bruce DeVries, Engine: 455+.030, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: bf goodrich
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Wagon: 12.730 @ 105.190
Jason, Engine: 455 olds, Supercharger: n Turbos: n Tires: M/T
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser S/W: 12.786 @ 103.670
Jim Klopfer, Engine: 355 Olds, Tires: M/T 235/60/15
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S: 13.040 @ 99.870
Danny Amos, Engine: 1977 403, Tires: 28/10/50
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass cruiser: 13.200 @ 108.500
matt howell, Engine: 1977 350 olds, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: futura gls super sport
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S: 13.942 @ 97.920
Brent Rivenburgh, Engine: 350 (bored 0.30 over), Tires: Firestone Firehawks
1985 Oldsmobile 442 : 14.100 @ 96.000
Ian Lynch, Engine: olds 350, Tires: Grand Turbo Gt