This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 02-06 NISSAN SENTRA 2.5 SER SE-R SPEC-V
ITEM SKU: HDS-NS02SER
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
4-1 High Performance JDM Racing Spec. Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.00"/ 2.50"
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
02-05 Nissan Sentra
(Models with SE-R SPEC V B15 2.5L DOHC Engines ONLY)
For Exact Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Nissan Sentra s er: 11.720 @ 117.000
david, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t3/t4
2002 Nissan Sentra spec-v: 12.091 @ 120.000
alex, Engine: qr25det, Supercharger: - Turbos: borgwarner bullseye power Tires: MT24.5x8x15 drag slicks
1992 Nissan Sentra : 12.682 @ 108.130
Hector R Firpo, Engine: sr20de, Turbos: Chrysler TO3 with turbonetics super 60 Tires: MH slicks
1991 Nissan Sentra : 12.807 @ 111.300
Rob Williams, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: TO4E/T3 Garrett Tires: M/T 24.5
2004 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV: 13.321 @ 104.190
scott osborne, Engine: stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock back, 15x8x24 slicks front
2004 Nissan Sentra Base Model: 13.363 @ 106.740
Shawn Byham, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett T28 Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
2003 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV Turbo: 13.800 @ 104.000
SpecVmike, Engine: 2.5 QR25DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: t3/t4 hybrid BB by turbonetics Tires: GoodyearF1Eagle
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R: 13.999 @ 100.440
Benjamin Moses, Engine: SR20DET 2.0 liter, Turbos: Garrett T25 Tires: 195/50 PepBoys
1994 Nissan Sentra : 14.160 @ 101.000
Brandon Humbertson, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: Nitto
1994 Nissan Sentra : 14.160 @ 101.000
Brandon Humbertson, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: Garrett/Turbonetics Tires: Nitto
1999 Nissan Sentra EX: 14.180 @ 102.700
Joan, Engine: w10 SR20DET, Turbos: T25 Tires: 195/60/14
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V: 14.300 @ 99.000
Chris, Engine: QR25DE,
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV: 14.300 @ 99.290
Clayton, Engine: qr25de, Tires: 225/45/17 Potenza S-03s
1991 Nissan Sentra : 14.440 @ 90.566
Barron Mortvedt, Engine: SR20DE J-spec (Primera GT), Tires: MT 22.0x8.0x15 Slicks
2004 Nissan Sentra SPEC V: 14.590 @ 95.000
Tony, Engine: 2.5, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: factory
2003 Nissan Sentra spec-v: 14.645 @ 94.920
Gordon, Engine: 2.5,
1992 Nissan Sentra GXE: 14.921 @ 90.900
Kristian Nieves, Engine: SR20DE, Tires: TOYO RA-1
2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V: 14.950 @ 94.820
Brodey Dover, Engine: Stock, Tires: Continental Sport Contact 2
2001 Nissan Sentra SE: 15.000 @ 91.890
Stay Tuned, Engine: SR20DE, Tires: nitto
2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V: 15.010 @ 94.020