This item has been shown 1906 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 01-03 MAZDA PROTEGE/5 2.0L DX/ES/LX/MP3
ITEM SKU: HDS-MP01
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet: 2.00" X 1.25" Oval/ Outlet: 2.00"
4-1 Racing Design
Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
01-03 Mazda Protege DX/ LX/ ES/ MP3 2.0L DOHC I4 (4 Cylinder )
02-03 Mazda Protege 5 2.0L DOHC I4 (4 Cylinder )
(Does NOT Fit MazdaSpeed Models)
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 13.087 @ 108.390
Mark Speed, Engine: 2.0L FSDE, Turbos: Garret GT28RS Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 13.800 @ 101.000
jeff snyder, Turbos: t3/to4b Tires: BFG drag radials 225/50/15s
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 14.500 @ 97.700
Igdrasil Gonzalez, Engine: 2.0L FSDE, Turbos: Garret .48e/.60i T3
2001 Mazda Protege5 All Motor: 14.576 @ 93.760
Andrew aka Twilightprotege, Engine: FS-DE 2L, Tires: BFGoodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial 205/50/15
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 14.997 @ 91.320
John Sosa, Engine: FS-DE, Tires: Stock
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 15.012 @ 94.150
Mark Murray, Engine: 2.0 L FSDE, Turbos: Mitus TEO4H
2003 Mazda Protege5 pro 5: 16.030 @ 83.000
Andrew, Engine: 2.0 dohc, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: stock
2003 Mazda Protege5 Naturally Aspirated: 16.080 @ 85.290
fkmp5, Engine: 2.0L, Tires: stock
2002 Mazda Protege5 MTX: 16.900 @ 81.000
Neal Richards, Tires: toyo proxes4
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 17.262 @ 78.440
Brandon Klassen, Tires: 205/55r16
2002 Mazda Protege5 : 17.540 @ 80.354
Steven R, Engine: FSDE 2.0L, Tires: Kumho
2003 Mazda Protege5 : 18.490 @ 75.099
Scott Bram, Tires: Front to back Mix 'n' match!