This item has been shown 8902 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 92-99 BMW E36 3-SERIES M3 2.8/3.2L I6
ITEM SKU: HDS-E36
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust with Y-Pipe
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
3-1 Racing Style
Inlet/ Outlet : 1.75"/ 1.75"
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
92-95 BMW 320i
92-95 BMW 325i / 325is
96-99 BMW 328i / 328is
98-99 BMW 323i / 323is
94-99 BMW M3
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 BMW M3 : 9.161 @ 163.370
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 EssTuning VT650 : 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim (Jamie) Nezaj , Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: ESStuning
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS
2010 BMW M3 Vortech V2 Supercharger: 11.249 @ 127.550
Sal@ACM, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2- ESS VT2-650 Tires: Nitto NT05
2009 BMW M3 e90: 11.293 @ 126.700
Akash (Akh23456), Engine: S65 (v8), Supercharger: Active Autowerke Stage 2 + Tires: Michelin pilot super sports
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT625 Supercharger: 11.308 @ 129.340
Drew, Engine: 4.0L S65, Supercharger: ESS VT625 Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2002 BMW M3 02 HPF Stg 2.5 Turbo e46 M3: 11.320 @ 136.920
Mike Rashidi, Engine: 3.2l s54, Tires: MT 275/40/17
2003 BMW M3 E46m3 AA Supercharged: 11.410 @ 126.090
Loren Hallett, Engine: 3.2l, Supercharger: AA Supercharger Kit Tires: BF Drag Radials
2008 BMW M3 : 11.417 @ 122.370
Richard deLisser, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Vt1-550 Tires: Ktw 2 bf drag radials
2008 BMW M3 E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger: 11.450 @ 131.670
Drew, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Gintani Stage 2+ Tires: BF Goodrich DR's
2005 BMW M3 VF-Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger: 11.580 @ 122.760
Drew, Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: VF-Engineering Stage 2 Tires: BF GR Drag Radias
2012 BMW M3 E92: 11.648 @ 124.400
Sherwin, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Street legal