This item has been shown 3 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
T321 STAINLESS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 97-94 PORSCHE 986 BOXSTER BASE/S
ITEM SKU: SDD-HDS-DPF-986
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Made of High Quality T321 Stainless Steel Material2.25" Inlet, 2.00" OutletMetal Gasket IncludedTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq. 100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Exactly as Shown in the Picture Above
Please Check Compability
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No Instructions Included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011-2014 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
2010 Porsche Boxster S: 12.610 @ 110.210
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 310 HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder: 12.810 @ 109.210
NA, Engine: 3.4 Flat 6: 320HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
1998 Porsche Boxster : 13.000 @ 109.000
Antony Oseitutu, Engine: boxer 6 horizontal 2.5,
2008 Tesla Roadster : 13.310 @ 104.230
2005 Porsche Boxster S: 13.610 @ 103.110
2007 Porsche Boxster : 14.110 @ 99.620
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2003 Porsche Boxster S: 14.190 @ 97.590
2000 Porsche Boxster S: 14.300 @ 98.800
NA, Engine: 3.2L Flat Six, Tires: 225/40ZR18/265/35ZR18
1997 Porsche Boxster : 14.500 @ 94.600
2008 Tesla Roadster : 14.647 @ 101.090
Jorg Brown, Engine: 375 volts,