This item has been shown 6442 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 96-01 CHEVY S10/BLAZER GMC SONOMA 4.3L OHV 4WD
ITEM SKU: HDS-S1096-43L
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- 2 X 3-1 V6 Racing Design
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.875"/ 1.500"
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
- Metal Gasket Included
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Set of Header Exhaust System
- Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture Above (ALL if Any is Shown and is Necessary for Installation)
- 96-01 Chevrolet S10
- 97-01 Chevrolet Blazer
- 96-01 GMC Sonoma
- 97-01 GMC Jimmy
(ALL Models with 4.3L V6 OHV Engines ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
(Fits ONLY 4WD with Air Injection Models)
For Exact Years and Models, Please Check Compatibilities
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1998 GMC Sonoma : 12.590 @ 107.300
Troy, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: bfg comp tas
1998 GMC Sonoma ls: 12.670 @ 118.080
mike sincavage, Engine: 2.2,
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab Nitrous: 13.013 @ 101.810
Jason Gourlie, Engine: 4.3 L Vortec, Tires: ET Street Drag Radials
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
1980 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado Supercharger: 14.115 @ 100.364
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 358, Supercharger: B&M Tires: 33
1985 Chevrolet Blazer : 14.420 @ 112.040
nathan somerlot, Engine: v8 356 cid, Tires: 195, 60, r15
2000 GMC Sonoma LS ext. cab supercharged: 14.858 @ 91.820
walter sutherland, Engine: 4.3L vortec, Supercharger: powerdyne bd-600 Turbos: no
1998 GMC Sonoma : 14.960 @ 94.000
kyle niven, Engine: 4.3 v6, Tires: bfg comp t/a
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: 4.3L V6, Tires: BFG Radial TA 255/60/R15
1985 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4: 16.009 @ 83.370
Eric Nandal, Engine: 400 smallblock, Tires: 33's
1997 GMC Sonoma : 16.070 @ 86.000