This item has been shown 197 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS DOWNPIPE DOWN PIPE 91-95 TOYOTA MR2/MR-2 SW22/88-93 CELICA 2.0L 3S-GTE
ITEM SKU: DP-3SGTE
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance JDM Racing Design, 5-Bolt
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet: Standard CT26 Flange for 3S-GTE Turbocharger
Outlet Size: 3.125"
Piping Diameter: 3.000"
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Gain 10 - 15 HPs
Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Downpipe Kit
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
88-93 Toyota Celica GTS/ GT4/ All-Trac Hatchback
91-95 Toyota MR2 W20 SW22
94-99 Toyota Celica GT4/ GTS
89-99 Toyota MR2 W20 SW22
(Fits Models with a 2.0L 3S-GTE Turbo-Charged Engine ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility for Exact Years and Models
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 10.910 @ 127.570
Ray Bridenstine, Engine: 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Greddy T78 Tires: et street
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
1991 Toyota MR2 Coupe: 10.943 @ 129.800
Jeff Fazio, Engine: 3SGTE 2.149, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1994 Toyota MR2 : 11.030 @ 115.000
Thomas Clark, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: turbonetics ballbearing Tires: NITTO NT555R 335/3519 NITTO NT555ZR 255/4019
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.038 @ 125.950
Jeffrey Burke, Engine: 2.0 liter 3SGTE, Turbos: Garrett GT35-R Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x15x26 Drag slicks
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.185 @ 125.620
Kris Osheim, Engine: 2.2L 3sgte Gen 3 stroker, Turbos: Street Brawler GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials 235/60-15
1991 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.280 @ 125.500
Kazu Ikeda, Engine: 3S-GTE Gen.II (JDM), Turbos: CT-26 Hybrid, 60trim Tires: F=175/65/14 R=26/8.5/14 M/TSlicks
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
1991 Toyota MR2 GTS Turbo: 11.700 @ 0.000
Juan B. Pena, Engine: Gen 3 3SGTE, Supercharger: NON Turbos: GT30R Tires: Front 215/45/17 rear 225/45/17
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
1990 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.768 @ 122.380
Jason Walker, Engine: 3SGTE, Turbos: TO4e custom wheels Tires: falken azenis RT215 - street tyres
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 12.250 @ 120.190
Enrique Aguilera, Engine: 3sgte, Turbos: Garret GT3071 Tires: 17
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2003 Toyota Celica GT: 12.435 @ 113.040
RTR Racing, Engine: 1ZZ, Turbos: T4 Tires: Toyo Proxies
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 12.463 @ 110.030
Adam Crews, Engine: 1994 Gen3 JDM 3SGTE, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 255/35/18 Falken GR Beta FK 451
1985 Toyota MR2 MK1: 12.500 @ 122.900
Thags.Govender, Engine: 1600 4AGZE, Turbos: TURBONETICS T3/4BSTGV 60-1