This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PS Team your friend on the road
Click an Image to Enlarge
Comes With H7 Light Bulb On Low Beam, H1 Light Bulb On High Beam
03-05 Nissan 350Z Model Without OEM Factory HID Only
***DOES NOT FIT MODELS WITH OEM FACTORY HID SYSTEM***
- Item is 100% Brand New in Box, Comes In A Pair, Never Been Opened or Installed Before
- Latest Design Crystal Headlights, Good For Replacing Your Old/Broken Stock One
- Wiring Modification Needed To Connect The L.E.D Wiring On Some Items, Base
Electronic Knowledge Required
- Gives Your Car a Sporty And Aggressive Look, No More Existing Old-Fashion
- No Installation Instruction Included, Professional Installation Is Highly
** Technical Tips
If headlights or tail lights are not installed properly, condensation buildup is possible. Please keep in mind, condensation indicates that your light assembly does not have an airtight seal. This is even more likely when living in extreme temperature changing climates. Any brand or even OEM replacement headlights or tail lights are susceptible to condensation if the item is improperly installed. Please make sure all sockets are tightly fastened and all o rings or rubber gaskets are in good condition. Bad o rings or rubber gaskets on your factory sockets can cause moisture. If you happen to have moisture buildup in your lights, please try the following solution. You can simply remove your lights from the vehicle and set out in the sun or in a dry area. Wait until the condensation has fully evaporated, and reseal around the seams with a clear silicone sealant on the assembly and replace any worn down o rings or rubber gaskets. This should alleviate the condensation issue.
Fedex /UPS / USPS
* U.S. Domestic 48 states.
* We Do not ship to P. O. Box , only to physical Address.
* We will not channge the customer's address, we will ship to the address provided by your paypal account, there will be a fee for address change.
- Payment needed be finalized in 7 days after the sale ended to ensure smoother transaction or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order as soon as possible. Orders are only processed during weekdays Mon-Fri. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
* All sales are final. Checkout must be completed after 7 days and payment must be received after 10 days after winning the item.
* We reserve the right to cancel any transaction.
* Please update your shipping address on /paypal before placing the order. Reshipping fee will be applied for any items that get reshipped.
* Some of our items may not be legal for street use in some states. It is your responsibility to check your local law enforcement for street use.
* All shipping and handling fee will not be refunded.
* Once payment had been received by us, orders are to be processed and sent to warehouse immediately, therefore NO CHANGES can be accommodated.
* Most item instructions are not included nor available, however please review any web based material.
* We take no responsibility for any fees charged by shops or modification.
* Please verify if item is correct and working properly prior to a professional for installation.
The products we sell are made to fit Orginal specifications, there may be slight gaps due vehicles damaged from collision and body flex over time. Please refer to certified professional for installation for the best fitment.
Return and Exchange
* Warranty Period: 30 Days from delivery day. We are not responsible for any return or exchange after the warranty period.
* Customers have 30 days after delivery date to return for any buyer’s remorse or if item is less than expectation. Buyer is responsible to return the item in unused condition.
* Item returned without authorization or RMA # will refused and returned back to buyer.
* If customer purchases the wrong item, you have 14 days to contact us for partial refund and 30 days to return the item in unused condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
* Warranty is for items broken from shipping or defective from the factory, please inspect your item immediately to determine if item is broken or defective. If so, please contact us right away and we will assist you with your replacement. All claims must be provided with a picture of the damaged or defective product to receive a proper exchange.
* When an item is returned for any reason, it will be inspected before any refund is fulfilled. If the item’s condition is not as previously disclosed, it will be subjected to a fee of 15-20% and your full refund will not be guaranteed.
How should you contact us?
Please read the item description and see if the item fits your vehicle exactly. If you found any questions, feel free to email us by "Ask a question", and we willtry our best to reply your question within 24 hours. Please understand that we are closed during weekends or holidays, so there might be little delay during weekends or holidays, we will try our best to reply all emails in the next business day.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 11.245 @ 127.420
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Twin Turbo: 12.100 @ 115.590
Thomas Hornig, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: APS TT Tires: MT ET Street rear, Toyo T1R front
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring: 12.255 @ 112.910
Stephen Kirouac, Engine: VQ , Turbos: TN Single Tires: Drag Radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 12.345 @ 113.370
Craig L, Engine: vq35de (stock internals), Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 ball bearing Tires: Falken FK-451 STREET TIRES
2008 Nissan 350Z enth. Bolt Ons ONLY: 12.419 @ 109.520
andre12031948, Engine: stock Few Bolt ons ONLY, Tires: Hoosier
2004 Nissan 350Z touring Turbo: 12.441 @ 116.510
Rafa, Supercharger: no Turbos: 700BB Tires: BF drag radials