This item has been shown 11511 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Small Block ChevyProComp Assembled Aluminum Cylinder Heads
210cc Intake Port, 64cc Chamber,2.02/1.6 Stainless Valves, .650 Lift Dual
STUDS AND GUIDEPLATES ARE FREE!!
You are offerding on a new pair of ProComp Motorsports small block Chevyaluminum cylinder heads. These heads are fully assembled, ready to bolt on. Comes with featuresnormally found in heads costing much more, including:
- Hardened exhaust seats for unleaded fuel compatibility
- Bronze valve guides
- Manufactured with aircraft quality high grade aluminum alloy
- Multi-angle seat design for improved flow at low lifts
- Advanced port design for improved flow at all lifts
- Advanced combustion chamber design allows superb flame travel and burn
- Additional pushrod clearance machined along outside port walls
- Can use either early or late (Vortec) intakes
- Can use either perimeter bolt pattern or centerbolt valve covers
- Threaded accessory holes in ends of heads
- Retains stock 23 degree angle and intake/exhaust bolt locations
- Thick deck to resist warping and allow for additional milling if desired
- Does not require offset rocker arms
- 1.46" diameter dual valve springs, good to .650" lift (flat tappet cams)
- Stainless steel 1 piece swirl polished valves
- Chromoly steel retainers
- Hardened steel valve locks
Theseheads will work for all small blocks including 400s (no steam holes).Heads are drilled for boththe earlier style intake bolt pattern(pre '87) thathad all bolts going in at an angle and the newer Vortec style that has 4 on each side going straight down in.
Intake Port Volume
Intake Valve Size
Exhaust Valve Size
Valve Stem Dia.
Intake Port Size
1.22" W x 2.20" T*
Exhaust Port Size
1.5" W x 1.4" T
Max Spring Dia.
Weight (per head - bare)
*Please note intake port height. These are a raised runner design. Stock and some aftermarket intakes may not cover port, you will need to compare this to the intake you plan to run.
We recommend either a Fel-Pro 1206 intake gasket when using early style intake types or our KMJ 1255 when using Vortec style intakes. Both may require slight trimming but are very close.
The Fel-Pro 1405 is probably the best exhaust gasket choice although the 1404 would work also with minor trimming.
See our store for gaskets. Any of the abovequalifies forfree shipping when also ordered with these heads. Please request a combined invoice to receive discount.
If you have any questions feel free to call us at (515)733-2890
PC3003C Assembly Specs
1 piece, swirl polished
Valve Spring Dia.
Max Recommended Lift
PC3003 Flow Numbers
Flow numbers are from ProComp. Measured on SuperFlow SF600 @ 28"Hg with 1/2" radius intake plate and short stack exhaust tube
STUDS AND GUIDEPLATES ARE FREE!!
Theseheads are a great choice and at a great price. Perfect where a quality head at an affordable price is desired.
210cc intake port works well out of the box on engines with around 500-600 projected HP. Further gains can be had with gasket matching and porting techniques. Works especially well for larger displacement and stroker engines such as 383 and 400engines.
Aluminum material allows the benefit of higher compression ratios on the street compared to iron heads, not to mention that it saves nearly 20 lbs per head verses the factoryones!
You can also use standard off the shelf items such as pistons, rocker arms, guideplates, studs (accepts either 3/8" or 7/16"), and stud girdles.
We also carry theseasbare non assembled sets. Check out our store for more cool products including othercylinder head selections.
See Our store For More Related Items:
- TECH AND PAYMENT LINE -
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 7:00AM-6:00PM SATURDAYS: 8:00AM-4:30PM (CST)
Click on store image to view ourcurrent listings of High Performance Products!
Please make payment within 7 days of purchase.Paypal andVisa/MC/Discover credit card paymentsare accepted.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS-
We useourown merchant account toprocesscredit card payments. Using a third party source to routepaymentfrom your card to us, such as through Paypal,many times will not work.You cancall us at (515)733-2890 and we cantake your payment and answer anyquestions you may have.Just let the salespersonknow it is payment for an itemand we will insurethat it gets processed as quickly as possible.
The majority of Paypal payments can beprocessedwithin 2-3 hours after received during our normal weekday business times. To prevent any delays with your order you should watch for the following common issues:
- Be sure your shipping address has a physical address that Fedex/UPS can deliver to. Addresses that only have a PO Box can cause long delays and almost always result with having to credit/cancel the order in the end. You should be able to add one onto your payment when going through the payment process.
- Be sure the shipping address is correct when making payment. Shipments will go to the address that comes through on the payment. Within ashort time itmay be already shipped andon the way.
- Some of our listings mayrequest a "note to seller" to let us know if you have a certain preference or need a specificthing such things as sizes, colors, etc. Putting a note on your Paypal payment is the best way to insure it shouldnot be missed.
- In order to comply with Paypal's buyer/seller protection policy,any (single)paymenthaving a totalof $250 or moremust be sent with signature confirmation on delivery. This applies to all packages that may be associated with the payment. If theorder will need to sign for each one.
If you find there there is any problem with your payment or order we recommendcalling us during normal business hours if at all possible. If you miss us during regular hours you can leave a voicemail message on our phone system.While we do our best to keep up with messages, during times of heavy volumean order can get processed and shippedbefore we're able to getthrough them all to stop or change an order.
Unless alisting is set up that allows calculated shipping for other locations,the shipping amount given for an itemwill beground shipping to the lower 48 states only.We do not offer any next day, air freight, or other expedited services on orders.
We try andcombine sales when possible.Normally it will be the highest shipping amount plus half the shipping amount on other items, sometimes better on orders of small items. Some items are not combined due to size or weight such as crankshafts, torque converters, radiators, cylinder heads, etc. On multiple item purchases the shipping amount is not figured automatically during checkout so please request a new invoice or wait for us to send a combined invoice so we can adjust the total.
Wemay have sales that state free shipping when purchased withcertain items.If purchasingitems withfree shipping, please request a new invoice before paying.The shipping amount is not figured automatically during checkout. We are unable torefund your Paypalonce payment has been sent.If you have any doubt what your shipping will be please feel free to call us at 515-733-2890 during business hours.
Good luck and happy offerding.Make sure you check out my store andspecial $1 sales
that feature both new and used items.Keep an eye out - you never know what kind of deals you'll find.
*** If you have any questions send us anemail or just give us a call! ***