This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
SLIM 14" PULL/PUSH RACING RADIATOR ENGINE BAY COOLING FAN+MOUNTING KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: RAF-14+FMK
14 High Efficiency Slim Radiator Fan
Just like other major components in the car, the radiator cannot work on its own. It has supporting parts that help it perform its function more efficiently. In order for the radiator to reduce temperature of the water and coolant mixture that goes through the engine, it needs airflow that absorbs the heat and assists evaporation. Radiator fans are used to draw the air towards the radiator and help in the cooling process.
High performance radiator fan may be used to replace your OE product for more efficient cooling. They allow more air to circulate around the radiator and they need less horsepower to operate too, making them ideal for your radiator fan replacement. Also, These Slim Fans have an ultra slim design so the fan can be installed easily against your radiator, in the most convenient position to allow for more leniencies for other aftermarket parts.
Aids to Cool the Entire Engine Bay, including Radiator, A/C System, Intercooler, Oil System, and Transmission
Slim Design Provides Excellent Engine Bay Clearance
High Quality Lightweight Plastic Durable Material
Slim Style; Brings More Space for Engine Modification
Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires No Modification
Performance JDM Spec. Racing Design
OE Fitment or Replacement, Push or Pull Type
Maximum Fan CFM: 1730 cfm
Fan Diameter (in): 14.625
Fan Height (in): 14.000
Thickness (in): 2.500
Number of Blades: 10 blades
Maximum Fan RPM: 2,250 rpm
Blade Material: Plastic
Amp Draw: 12.70 amps
Includes the Mounting Tabs for an Easy Zip Tie Installation
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Radiator Fan
Fan Mount Kit
Universally Fits Any Vehicle and Radiator
Modification (Cut) might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.780 @ 115.940
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.790 @ 115.620
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 in Mopar small block, Tires: Hoover frt & rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.795 @ 121.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington 6.0L Stroker, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.857 @ 113.680
Jack Parris, Engine: 426 Hemi, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2010 Dodge Challenger SE: 11.925 @ 114.270
Joe Bowman, Engine: 3.5 V6, Supercharger: Powerdyne