This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
SLIM 14" PULL/PUSH RACING RADIATOR ENGINE BAY COOLING FAN+MOUNTING KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: RAF-14+FMK
14 High Efficiency Slim Radiator Fan
Just like other major components in the car, the radiator cannot work on its own. It has supporting parts that help it perform its function more efficiently. In order for the radiator to reduce temperature of the water and coolant mixture that goes through the engine, it needs airflow that absorbs the heat and assists evaporation. Radiator fans are used to draw the air towards the radiator and help in the cooling process.
High performance radiator fan may be used to replace your OE product for more efficient cooling. They allow more air to circulate around the radiator and they need less horsepower to operate too, making them ideal for your radiator fan replacement. Also, These Slim Fans have an ultra slim design so the fan can be installed easily against your radiator, in the most convenient position to allow for more leniencies for other aftermarket parts.
Aids to Cool the Entire Engine Bay, including Radiator, A/C System, Intercooler, Oil System, and Transmission
Slim Design Provides Excellent Engine Bay Clearance
High Quality Lightweight Plastic Durable Material
Slim Style; Brings More Space for Engine Modification
Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires No Modification
Performance JDM Spec. Racing Design
OE Fitment or Replacement, Push or Pull Type
Maximum Fan CFM: 1730 cfm
Fan Diameter (in): 14.625
Fan Height (in): 14.000
Thickness (in): 2.500
Number of Blades: 10 blades
Maximum Fan RPM: 2,250 rpm
Blade Material: Plastic
Amp Draw: 12.70 amps
Includes the Mounting Tabs for an Easy Zip Tie Installation
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Radiator Fan
Fan Mount Kit
Universally Fits Any Vehicle and Radiator
Modification (Cut) might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 BiTurbo 4matic Renntech: 12.427 @ 112.810
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo, Turbos: yes
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 BiTurbo 4matic: 12.882 @ 110.000
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo, Turbos: yes
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 13.720 @ 102.110
NA, Engine: V8,
2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 13.910 @ 103.020
NA, Engine: V8 382 HP,
1991 Rover Metro GTi: 14.050 @ 98.900
Colin Barlow, Engine: Rover K-Series 1.8 VVC, Tires: Yokohama A032R SS
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 14.110 @ 102.020
NA, Tires: Continental ContiTouring Contact CH95 M+S
1993 Rover Metro Modified 1.8 K series (non vvc): 15.611 @ 86.540
Steve Ellis, Engine: 1.8 k series,
2004 Lincoln Aviator 4 Wheel Drive: 15.851 @ 86.860
Matthew Forest, Engine: 4.6L V-8,