This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
SKYLINE GTR-R32 240SX S13/S14/S15 RB20/RB20DET SWAP ELBOW EXHAUST TURBO DOWNPIPE
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
- Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
- Inlet Size: Standard RB20DET T25G Inlet Flange with 2.50" and 1.50" Inlets
- Outlet Diameter: Both 3"
- Piping Diameter: 3.00"/ 2.00"
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
- No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended
- 89 / 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 / 95 / 96 / 97 / 98 Nissan Silvia 240SX S13 / S14 / S15RB20DET SWAP Turbo Engine Only
- 89 / 90 / 91 / 92 / 93 / 94 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
(ALL Models with RB20DET Stock or Swapped Engines and Turbocharged with T25/ T28/ GT28/ GT3076 Turbo ONLY)
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$39.99 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$39.99 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$89.99 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1995 Nissan 240SX se: 8.765 @ 156.320
Matt Everett, Engine: L33 5.3L, Turbos: S475 83mm turbine Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 5.3L LSx Turbo: 8.990 @ 150.850
Matt Everett, Engine: 5.3L LSx, Supercharger: na Turbos: BW s475 Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
2006 Ultima GTR : 9.945 @ 143.340
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single