This item has been shown 1941 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your existing key must look just like this one for it to work.
This is a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and pad, there are no electronics included. You will also receive a brand new uncut key blade insert.Simply swap your existing electronics inside.
No programming is required, this is a shell and pad only.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Saab 900 2.5T: 10.410 @ 142.800
Robert Uhr, Engine: 2.5t, Supercharger: no Turbos: GTBB 35 special Tires: M/H STREET 26* 10.5 -15
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.3: 10.596 @ 138.570
John Williams, Engine: B234R, 2.3 litre, Supercharger: na Turbos: Holset Super 40 Tires: M&H 26x10.5
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.0T: 11.068 @ 124.860
Nick Taliaferro, Engine: 2.0 B205, Turbos: Gt3071R .64 Tires: 24.5x 8.5 MH
1996 Saab 900 SE: 12.921 @ 113.310
Mark Bellingham, Turbos: GT3071 .64A/R Tires: MT ET Street Radial 235 70 R15
1996 Saab 900 SE: 12.970 @ 114.850
Brian O'Donnell, Engine: 2.0 liter, Turbos: GT 30/71
1993 Saab 900 NG: 13.235 @ 113.918
Adam Adam87 Nowicki, Engine: B204L, Supercharger: - Turbos: TD04HL-19T Tires: Toyo T1-R 225/45/16 / Toyo R888 235/45/17
1995 Saab 900 NG: 13.245 @ 0.000
Łukasz Gomuła, Engine: b234L, Turbos: hx35 Tires: 225/45/17 MaxSport Semi-slick
2004 BMW 645Ci Coupe: 13.400 @ 105.000
2004 BMW 760Li : 13.600 @ 106.000
NA, Engine: V12,
1994 Saab 900 SE: 13.640 @ 111.000
Coobcio, Engine: stock B204, Supercharger: none Turbos: TD05H-152G6-12T from EVO X Tires: 235/45R17 Federal RS-R
2004 BMW 645Ci Coupe: 13.658 @ 102.730
Matt, Engine: 4.4 L, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza Run-Flat
2004 BMW 645Ci : 13.800 @ 101.360
1996 Saab 900 se: 13.820 @ 115.000
michael chamberlain, Engine: 4cyl 2.0, Supercharger: procharger Turbos: none Tires: 225 75r 18
2004 BMW 645Ci : 13.900 @ 102.000
1994 Saab 900 SE: 13.990 @ 103.500
Joe Lancaster, Engine: I-4, Turbos: T25 Tires: borrowed Nitto 555R
2004 BMW 645Ci Convertible: 14.000 @ 101.000
1994 Saab 900 SET: 14.000 @ 111.000
Magnus Nyholm, Engine: B234R, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD04HL-19T #7 Tires: 225/45
2004 BMW 645Ci Convertible: 14.100 @ 100.000
1997 Saab 900 SE Turbo: 14.540 @ 100.180
Branden Chung, Engine: B204L, Turbos: Stock T25, wastegate helper spring
1995 Saab 900 SE Turbo: 14.670 @ 104.000
Manfred Kronbrink, Engine: B204, Turbos: T25