This item has been shown 28 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Roadster Wheel Center Cap
This sale is for one (1) used center cap for the Roadster wheel. This is a directional tri-bar center cap in good condition the center emblem has a flew after the "L" in wheel and a little one under the tail of the eagle. These are rare caps, and I only have this one. No part numbers on back. This cap pushes into the center of the wheel, this is not the bolt on type.
We have a large selection of taillights, headlights, park lights, custom and OEM factory wheels, hubcaps, and center caps.
Most of our items are used. Item may show wear, dings, scratches, or dents. We do our best to give accurate descriptions on each item. Please ask all question before you offer, so we may both have a great experience.
TERMS OF SALE
- Payment is expected within 3 days after sale ends and may not be available after 10 days of non-payment.
- All items will be shipped ASAP after payment is received. Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery.
- We reserve the right to choose the shipping services.
- Insurance is highly recommended. We are not responsible for package being damaged, lost, or stolen due to shipping transits.
- Combined purchases will enjoy discounted shipping.
- Will ship worldwide but payment must be made with certified US funds. S/H fees outside the lower 48 states will cost more and take longer.
- Be sure to purchase full insurance for your item before shipping it back! We may not be able to issue store credit or exchange your item if it is damaged when being shipped back to us.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs on returned items.
- When you return an item, you could be subjected to a 15% restock fee, if you ordered the wrong item, so ask questions before offerding. The item must be returned in the same condition it was received.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
2008 Tesla Roadster : 13.310 @ 104.230
2008 Tesla Roadster : 14.647 @ 101.090
Jorg Brown, Engine: 375 volts,
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4: 16.764 @ 84.190
Dru, Engine: 258, Tires: 215/70/15