This item has been shown 17 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Road Warrior DD Roof Mount Truck Air Horn
Wolo Model# 845
21-1/2" x 6" x 6-1/8" (L x W x H)
125 Decibels, 275 Hz
Fits the Following Applications:
- Horn construction: All metal, trumpet copper chrome plated
- Mounting hardware: Stainless steel
- Air fitting: New easy to install flex hose with brass fittings
The ROAD WARRIOR is a powerful air horn that will produce the same high output sound that a big rig truck demands. The beautiful chrome finish will look great on any truck, RV, van and etc. Powered by WOLO's new compact heavy-duty compressor that is maintenance free. No high pressure on-board air tank required. The horn is secured to the vehicle's roof with two (2) sturdy mounts that will eliminate vibration at high speeds and while driving on rough roads. Installation is made easy with WOLO's new flexible inlet hose with brass fittings. The ROAD WARRIOR will provide years of dependable maintenance free service. Kit includes heavy-duty compressor, relay, hose, stainless steel mounting hardware.
USA-Based WOLO is a Leader in Horn Manufacturing!All WOLO products are made to the highest quality to give the vehicle owner many years of dependable service! For additional assurance, we provide a one-year warranty for all WOLO products.Electric Horns • Air Horns • Truck Horns • Marine Horns • Musical Horns
Warning Lights • Security Alarms • Emergency Sirens
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Audi S3 3.2 Turbo 0-400 TUNE 2 RACE: 8.844 @ 160.940
0-400 Tune 2 Race, Engine: 3.2 Audi Engine,
1959 Studebaker Lark Two door: 12.620 @ 103.450
Mike Scherer, Engine: 259,
2003 Audi S3 8L BAM : 12.626 @ 108.625
Nikolay Popov, Engine: 1.8T 1781cc, Turbos: Garrett Gt2871r Tires: 225/45 R17 Hankook S1 Evo2
2001 BMW M Roadster : 13.538 @ 103.510
Rocky, Engine: 3.2l - 315hp, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sports
1998 BMW M Roadster : 13.700 @ 101.400
1963 Studebaker Lark R1 four speed: 13.969 @ 97.910
Richard Poe, Engine: 289,
2007 Audi S3 S3 QUATTRO: 14.020 @ 101.900
Jacinth Chetty, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Yes
1959 Studebaker Lark ht: 15.370 @ 89.630
joe takacs, Engine: 289 (r-1981), Supercharger: sn-60 Tires: 2.25 15 75