This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.This is a previously cut and used key that we have completely refurbished with a new housing and blade, it will show no signs of use. We have also made it so that it can be reprogrammed to your car by any dealer. Most other sellers simply put a new blade on but you cannot reprogram the key, our key will reprogram!
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1923 Ford T Roadster : 8.230 @ 164.000
Cody Carlton, Engine: mopar 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t et slicks and m/t front runners
1927 Ford T Roadster sp: 8.820 @ 149.850
allen, Engine: 502, Tires: gy
1927 Ford T Roadster : 9.190 @ 145.000
Lynn Skaggs, Engine: 383 CHEVY, Tires: Good Year
1927 Ford T Roadster : 10.761 @ 123.450
Bob Jackson, Engine: 396 Chevy Bored 60, Tires: Rear Hoosier
2001 Ferrari 360 Spider: 12.200 @ 113.500
2010 Chevrolet HHR SS EFR 6758 Turbo: 12.840 @ 111.670
Eric Gagne, Engine: LNF 2.0L, Turbos: EFR 6758 Tires: Slick m/t
2002 Ferrari 360 Spider F1: 12.970 @ 109.210
Mr. J, Engine: 3.6L DOHC V-8,
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.650 @ 106.770
Nate S, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 225/45/18 Hankook Ventus V12
2015 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.720 @ 102.550
, Engine: 2.0t, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.773 @ 103.880
Harold Milner, Engine: 2.0 Liter LNF, Turbos: Stock (LNF K04 - CW-i-43.3-e-56.08 TW-i-50-e-44.5) Tires: Front-235/50R17 Rear-245/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.842 @ 102.020
Kris Kerr, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: 225/45/R18 Firehawks Indy 500
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.018 @ 101.030
Steven Belcher, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2009 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.080 @ 98.000
mike con, Engine: 2.0 l turbo, Turbos: stock
2009 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.141 @ 98.040
Mike Conn, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Stock Tires: Bridgestone
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.670 @ 99.420
ANDY MAGES, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: 1 STOCK TURBO Tires: STOCK
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.810 @ 99.030
NA, Engine: inline 4 turbo,
1999 Ford T Roadster sho: 14.830 @ 96.850
Ken Langmuir, Engine: 3.4L V8, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 225-55-16 GT+4
2004 Volkswagen Touareg 5.0 v10 tdi: 15.000 @ 92.000
2004 Volkswagen Touareg v8: 15.700 @ 89.000
2007 Volkswagen Touareg V6: 15.810 @ 87.030