This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Red T2 UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE MBC MANUAL GAUGE TURBO BOOST CONTROLLER 1-30 PSI
T2 Style! Brand New,Light Weight, High QualityManual TurboBoost Controller.Increases horsepower and torque, Fast Response, Easily adjustable, Can be easily mount under the hood. Vent hole design to prevent unneeded stress for the turbo wastegate.
Up To30 PSi Boost
Universal product, fits all turbo application!Package includes:
1 x T2 Manual Boost Controller, come with everything shown on the picture!
Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2009 Chevrolet Colorado Sport: 11.759 @ 115.070
Patrick Perreault, Engine: LSX454 (crate gm), Tires: M/T 28x9.0-15
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT Turbo: 11.883 @ 115.630
Mike benedict, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: 61mm
2009 Chevrolet Colorado Sport: 11.920 @ 113.420
Patrick Perreault, Engine: LSX454, Tires: M/T 26 x 8.0
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2006 Chevrolet Colorado XTREME REG CAB: 11.940 @ 115.470
Richard, Engine: 6,0 LS2, Tires: 255-45-18 / 305-35-18
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.110 @ 111.110
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 B230FT - 200k Miles 120psi compression, Turbos: HY35CW Tires: MT 24.5x8x15
1988 Volvo 740 : 12.210 @ 117.460
Ken Lanham, Engine: 2.5 L Volvo 16V head, Turbos: 1 Precision 62mm Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H
2009 Chevrolet Colorado : 12.340 @ 113.120
Patrick Perreault, Engine: L92 6.2L,
2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T: 12.390 @ 116.000
Chris Tapp, Engine: stock with upgraded rods, Turbos: 2871R