This item has been shown 2118 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Rear Wheel Hub & Bearing Left LH & Right RH Pair Set for Audi TT Passat Jetta VW
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1T0 598 611B, 1T0598611B
- Direct replacements
- Fits 5 Lug Wheels
- Wheel studs are not included
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for FWD (Front Wheel Drive) models
- Does not fit AWD (All Wheel Drive) or QUATTRO Models
- 2008-10 Audi TT Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (excluding Quattro Models)
- 2009-13 VW CC Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2007-13 VW Eos Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2005 VW Jetta Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with (8th Vin Digit K) Pair
- 2007-10 VW Jetta Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with (8th Vin Digit K) Pair
- 2006 VW Jetta Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- 2006-10 VW Passat Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2009-13 VW Tiguan Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
This Part Has A 2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2011 Audi TT RS VR6 Turbo: 10.760 @ 133.000
MichalTT, Engine: 3.2 Turbo + Nitrous, Turbos: GTS35
2007 Audi TT TFSI: 11.293 @ 127.740
Vasilis Palmes, Engine: 2.0 tfsi, Turbos: GTX 3071
2005 Audi TT Quattro Sport: 11.450 @ 122.550
Tim Orpen, Engine: Still 1.8, Turbos: GT30
2001 Audi TT 225: 11.809 @ 121.690
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20v 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35r
2007 Audi TT HPA Twin Turbo: 11.810 @ 120.220
HPA, Turbos: Twin Garrett HGP R25 Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT
2006 Audi TT 3.2 SR_Technik / Gtech: 11.954 @ 119.000
Junior Sosa, Engine: BHE, Supercharger: None Turbos: Garrett Tires: oem 225/45-17
2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro: 12.040 @ 113.950
Dennis Rosario, Engine: 1.8T 20VT, Turbos: GT30R Tires: Toyo Proxes T1R
2000 Audi TT : 12.248 @ 116.860
Steve Wright, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: MD555
2002 Audi TT coupe: 12.279 @ 116.270
steve cane, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: single td06/20g Tires: yokohamas
2005 Audi TT 1.8T QS Nitrous: 12.295 @ 112.520
Tim Orpen, Engine: Low Comp 1.8 T, Turbos: IHI
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2009 Audi TT S APR Stage3: 12.500 @ 113.230
TiTka, Turbos: Garret 28
2007 Audi TT R: 12.540 @ 110.960
Tron, Engine: VR6 3.2, Supercharger: RUF Tires: Michelin PSS
2013 Audi TT Rs: 12.563 @ 113.360
Tom, Engine: I5, Turbos: 1
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Gli: 12.615 @ 112.000
Álvaro torrado, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Master power
2012 Audi TT RS: 12.710 @ 112.210
et, Engine: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 20-valve inline-5,
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks