This item has been shown 1104 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Home | About Us | Contact Us | FAQ | response
in titles & descriptions
Range Rover 03~08 exhaust tips Stainless chrome HSE
Range Rover Stainless Steel Chrome Exhaust Tips
Fits on 2003~2008 Range Rover HSE Models
( does not fit on SPORTS Models)
Bold on, easy to install.
Made of Stainless Steel Chrome #304
Exhaust smoke exist the same way, downwards.
Great add on for your Range Rover!
Quantity is limited!
Please check our policies at the bottom of this page.
- All items will be shipped within 2 days, usually within 24 hours. If we can not ship your item within 3 days, we will inform you right away.
- We may not enter Tracking Info in or Paypal becuase we have muiltiple accounts and ship from different warehouses. Our goal is to ship the item out ASAP.
- Tracking number will be available few days after its shipped because we ship from different warehouses.
- Signature required on all delivery, include free shipping items.
- All items are shipped with insurance, if item delivered with damage, please contact us, we will handle the claim.
- now charges Final Value Fee on both selling price and Shipping charge, we do not over charge shipping fee, we use express shipping service
- Please give us 5 STARS on DSR ( Detailed Seller Rating), if you are not 100% satisafied please contact us before leaving response and DSR score. Thank you.
- Shipping charge does not include any local brokerage fee,Tax or duty, please contact your local custom for more info.
- Any Questions, Please email us prior to offer.
Paypal and Major credit cards only ( credit card paid va Paypal )
for large orders ( over $500) we can accept wire transfer.
ReturnsMoney Back or Exchange
Installation is Not Available
Please contact us if you would like to offer installation guide for the parts you purchased from us.
Simple Installation Guide, Video Installation Guide, or just photos with instrucitons.
Discount will be offered for Video and Photo installation guide.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 BMW 323i : 13.809 @ 105.480
Erick H., Engine: M52TU, Supercharger: Active Autowerke
2000 BMW 323i Sedan: 14.134 @ 100.370
N/A, Engine: 2.5L I6, Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL42
2000 BMW 323i Automatic (not a step): 15.339 @ 90.700
Justin L, Engine: 2.5L I6 M52TU B25, Supercharger: I wish Turbos: No Tires: Falken FK452 235/40/18
2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara : 15.400 @ 89.890
Josh, Engine: j20a, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 235 65 16
1991 Proton Saga : 15.700 @ 99.420
Dookie, Engine: 4g92 DOHC MIVEC, Turbos: N/A Tires: 195/15 Dunlop
1993 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.800 @ 88.900
David Hertig, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Kumho Ecsta 712 215/50
1997 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.800 @ 88.130
1997 Volvo 850 GLT : 15.849 @ 89.490
Alden, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: low pressure
2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara : 15.900 @ 85.000
1996 Volvo 850 GLT : 16.430 @ 83.890
Robert Blair, Engine: 2.4 20 valve 5 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Dunlop 195/60/15
2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD: 17.110 @ 80.220
NA, Engine: dohc 24 valve v6,
1995 Volvo 850 GLT : 19.149 @ 74.122
Joseph Stevens, Engine: Stock 20 valve, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Toyo Drag Radials