This item has been shown 890 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
· Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Welcome to Racing1998's store. We supply PREMIUM QUALITY all aluminum radiator and silicone hose kit, oil cooler, intercooler and kit for racing auto and motocross auto bike.
- We promise that all our products are made of the best materials and advanced manufacture technique. All our products are 100% fully tested to ensure top quality.
- All manufactured in a brand new state of the art facility with the same manufacturing process that OEM companies use.
- You are offerding on a Brand New Winer racingSilicone Radiator Kose KitFOR Proton Satria Sports GTi/300 series/Persona Compact/R3 4G93 1.8L 1995-2006.
- Premium Quality. 100% quality assurance tested
- Brand New. Never used or factory buy outs.
- All Genuine. Our Photos are the actual photos of the products you are buying. We never copy from another company’s catalog or website.
- Fast shipping.
- Low Price Guarantee - We Price Match!!! (Certain Restrictions May Apply)
High quality reinforced silicone material
Smooth wipe down finish
Working temperature: -60 ~ 260 degrees
Working Pressure: 0.3 to 0.9Mpa
Bursting Pressure: 2Mpa
Thickness: 2mm to 5mm, 3-4 mesh Polyester or Nomex layers
Size tolerance: +/-0.5mm
Resistance to UV, water, ozone and oxygen
- Proton Satria Sports GTi/300 series/Persona Compact/R3 4G93 1.8L 1995-2006
- Payment should be made within 3 days.
- PayPal (please verify your paypal account).
Terms of Condition
- We are manufacturer, not importer. All shop order, bulk order, wholesale is welcome. We also make-to-order. Please feel free to ask.
Shipping & Handling
- You can return your item within14days if the item you receive is not as described .
- All items considered for exchange or refund must be returned in "as new" condition, complete with all packaging materials, otherwise the item will be considered used item and may be considered for trade-in purposes only.
- Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of return postage. Shipping and insurance costs will not be refunded. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent as soon as the item is received by us.
- Items found not to be defective will be returned at buyer's expense. We’re sorry but there will be no returns accepted due to changing your mind.
- 1 Year Warranty against Manufacturing Defect!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
2003 Volkswagen GTI : 9.330 @ 161.000
Mike Pauciullo, Engine: 1.8T , Turbos: Borg Warner S400SX 67mm Tires: 24.5x9.5x13
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
1997 Proton Satria : 10.482 @ 137.570
Joey, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken street radials
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 10.584 @ 127.990
James Miller, Engine: Mopar Gen III Aluminum 7.5L 460 N/A, Tires: M&H 390/40/17
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.317 @ 125.690
Ryan, Engine: stock 6.1, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: hoosiers
2000 Proton Satria Gti Turbo: 11.325 @ 120.250
nahar, Engine: 4G92 Mivec Turbo, Turbos: TD05 Tires: 195/55 Falken ezanis Semi Slick
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 twin GTX28: 11.380 @ 129.940
Aeroforce Tech (Todd), Engine: 392, Turbos: twin GTX28 Tires: Nitto 555
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.515 @ 122.412
Anthony Morales, Engine: 6.1 Liter, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: Nitto 305 45 18 DR
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger: 12.100 @ 116.000
Matt Crader, Engine: 6.1 HEMI, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 2300 Tires: M/T ET streets