This item has been shown 478 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Radiator Cooling Fan w/Dual Blades for 05-07 Ford Focus
Our aftermarket cooling fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market! This radiator fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part.
- Dual blades
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor
- Geometrically designed plastic blades for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Plastic shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- Performance tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug for trouble free installation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6S4Z 8C607 AA, 6S4Z8C607AA, 5S4H 8C607 AC, 5S4H8C607AC, 5S4H 8C607 BA, 5S4H8C607BA, RF211
- Fits all models
Now you can buy a high quality cooling fan assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. It is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 2005-07 Ford Focus Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Ford Focus Zetec Turbo: 9.830 @ 149.000
Daniel Micallef, Engine: zetec, Turbos: !!!!! Tires: M&H
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 10.850 @ 142.120
Fernando Rivera, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3082R Tires: MT 24.5 x 8 x 15
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.460 @ 123.140
Jared Floyd, Engine: ZETEC 2.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT3076 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.880 @ 123.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: 1) Innovative Custom Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radils
2002 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.981 @ 114.970
Jim Braun, Engine: 2.0L zetec, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett 3582r Tires: 24.5x8x15
2004 Ford Focus SVT: 12.134 @ 114.239
Troy, Engine: 2.0L Cosworth Bored/ Stroked 2.5L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.488 @ 112.130
Hector / C-F-M.com, Engine: Stock shortblock, Tires: M/T ET Drags
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.712 @ 113.467
Jared Floyd, Engine: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT30, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/50/15
1999 Ford Focus Zetec: 12.889 @ 125.690
Ian Howell, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: Mitsi TD06-25g Tires: 235/35 Yoko tyres
2007 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.943 @ 105.390
Bryce Smith, Engine: 2.0L Duratec I4, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: M/T Drag Slicks 24.5
2002 Ford Focus SVT: 12.990 @ 111.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: All Stock SVT Focus, Turbos: focus-power turbo kit Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radials
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.115 @ 102.000
Justin, Engine: 2L ZETEC, Tires: M&H racemaster 23x8.5x15
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo: 13.116 @ 99.350
Andrew Ortins, Engine: 2.0 DOHC Zetec, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Garrett GT-37 Tires: ET Drag Front , Yokohma H4's Rear
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.243 @ 105.490
Corey Coffman, Engine: Stock Long Block, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 54 Trim Tires: Bfgoodrich Drag Radials 225/50/15's
2003 Ford Focus SVT: 13.301 @ 107.000
Clint / venom_injected, Engine: SVT 2.0 Zetec, Tires: BGR d.r.'s
2006 Ford Focus ST225: 13.400 @ 115.000
Koos, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: Stock Tires: Achilies
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.464 @ 105.180
Chris Crabb / FiFoci, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2007 Ford Focus ST225 (xr5 turbo): 13.466 @ 106.190
Ben P, Engine: 2.5 Duratec 5 cyl, Supercharger: - Turbos: Borg warner K04 Tires: Falken RT 615
2007 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.524 @ 105.300
Bryce Smith, Engine: 2.0L Duratec, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: 225/45/17 Dunlop ZR1 star spec
2005 Ford Focus ST: 13.632 @ 103.020
Jeff Blake, Engine: stock, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Tires: 225/45/17 Nitto Neogen