This item has been shown 1514 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Road Warrior Racing - vinyl decal car sticker
Road Warrior Racing - vinyl decal sticker
Like the design?
Size of decal: 8.0 inches wide by 2.2 tall; (1 in. = 2.54cm.)
+ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
My signature and copyright are not the parts of the decal. The decal has no background. You can put them on your car, truck, laptop, motorcycle, fridge, locker, desk, computer, wall, dressor, mirror, door, and any hard smooth flat surface!
- White is the default colour for this decal. We also have various colours for you to ask for including
When you are making the payment, there will be a box named "note to seller". Please use it to specify the decal colour you would like.
- Need the decal to be bigger or smaller?, please contact me through message.
- If you would like the decal to face in another direction, please put the note in "note to seller" when you are making the payment.
Quality, Material, and Packaging:
Our stickers are made of high grade vinyl sticker sheet (PVC sheet) and cut by Mimaki cutting plotter. Your product will be cut after you ordered i.e. you will get fresh product every time you buy from us. We have no stocking policy like the other shops. The Decals come ready to apply with easy to follow installation instructions and shipping protection. Will last for over 6-10 years outdoors.+ PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal and credit card payment through PayPal.
- Payment should be made not later than 3 days after the purchase date.
+ SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Since Jan 2008, we have shipped more than 4,000 items to our customors around the world.
- We ship worldwide with the same rate.
- The estimated shipping time to your country can be found in the table below. If the item doesn't arrive your place within this period, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you would like the item to be shipped with express shipping service(EMS), please email us for the quote.
Estimated Delivery Time
North & South America
MyStoreMaps improve local and international sales.
+ ABOUT US
- eDecalShop was founded by Nopachat Kalayanapan (NOPASH) and one of his friend in 2006. By that time, the shop name was "Rekcits" (reading from back to front, it says "Sticker"). Then we separated out in the early of 2007, my friend was back off to do another business but I have continued the sticker business and opened a new shop called "Nopash's sticker shop" and became "eDecalShop" in late 2007. The shop has eDecalShop.com as its domain name.
Founder & Manager
Our office in Bangkok
- With the support of all customers from around the world, we were able to buy our own sticker cutting plotter and several packing machines in 2008 and had first employee in 2009.
- Thank you very much for your continued support, we wish you a good shopping experience on :)
Click here to get free templates at Auctiva.com
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1999 Chevrolet Corvette base coupe: 8.820 @ 156.000
louis k, Engine: 408 iron ls, Supercharger: ysi
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street
2007 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6: 9.441 @ 149.130
Jerry Gaddis, Jr., Engine: Forged 427, Supercharger: Vortech YSi