This item has been shown 538 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Road Warrior Racing - vinyl decal car sticker
Road Warrior Racing - vinyl decal sticker
Like the design?
Size of decal: 8.0 inches wide by 2.2 tall; (1 in. = 2.54cm.)
+ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
My signature and copyright are not the parts of the decal. The decal has no background. You can put them on your car, truck, laptop, motorcycle, fridge, locker, desk, computer, wall, dressor, mirror, door, and any hard smooth flat surface!
- White is the default colour for this decal. We also have various colours for you to ask for including
When you are making the payment, there will be a box named "note to seller". Please use it to specify the decal colour you would like.
- Need the decal to be bigger or smaller?, please contact me through message.
- If you would like the decal to face in another direction, please put the note in "note to seller" when you are making the payment.
Quality, Material, and Packaging:
Our stickers are made of high grade vinyl sticker sheet (PVC sheet) and cut by Mimaki cutting plotter. Your product will be cut after you ordered i.e. you will get fresh product every time you buy from us. We have no stocking policy like the other shops. The Decals come ready to apply with easy to follow installation instructions and shipping protection. Will last for over 6-10 years outdoors.+ PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal and credit card payment through PayPal.
- Payment should be made not later than 3 days after the purchase date.
+ SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Since Jan 2008, we have shipped more than 4,000 items to our customors around the world.
- We ship worldwide with the same rate.
- The estimated shipping time to your country can be found in the table below. If the item doesn't arrive your place within this period, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you would like the item to be shipped with express shipping service(EMS), please email us for the quote.
Estimated Delivery Time
North & South America
MyStoreMaps improve local and international sales.
+ ABOUT US
- eDecalShop was founded by Nopachat Kalayanapan (NOPASH) and one of his friend in 2006. By that time, the shop name was "Rekcits" (reading from back to front, it says "Sticker"). Then we separated out in the early of 2007, my friend was back off to do another business but I have continued the sticker business and opened a new shop called "Nopash's sticker shop" and became "eDecalShop" in late 2007. The shop has eDecalShop.com as its domain name.
Founder & Manager
Our office in Bangkok
- With the support of all customers from around the world, we were able to buy our own sticker cutting plotter and several packing machines in 2008 and had first employee in 2009.
- Thank you very much for your continued support, we wish you a good shopping experience on :)
Click here to get free templates at Auctiva.com
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Pontiac Astre : 10.480 @ 129.800
Paul Podolchuk, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: MT et streets
1990 Ferrari Testarossa : 11.900 @ 139.000
John Carmack, Engine: 12-cyl 'flat', Turbos: twin turbo
1987 Volkswagen Fox GL: 13.450 @ 102.000
Mike Ballsich, Engine: b016b, Turbos: twin Tires: kohomo
2009 BMW 750i : 13.710 @ 103.020
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo 400HP, Tires: Goodyear Excellence RunOnFlat
2006 BMW 750i : 13.910 @ 103.120
1996 Mazda 626 : 14.522 @ 93.010
1988 Mazda 626 : 14.528 @ 96.600
Kenneth Lee, Engine: Mazda 2.2l F2T, Turbos: Upgraded IHI Tires: BFGoodrich Drag Radials 225/50
1995 Mazda 626 KLZE: 14.800 @ 94.430
Contempo Dave, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope
1990 Mazda 626 DX: 14.893 @ 99.150
Luke Godfrey, Engine: FE-DOHC, Turbos: T3 .60/.63
1997 Mazda 626 LS: 14.965 @ 97.610
Eric, Engine: FS_ZE, Tires: 205/65/15F 215/45/17R
1990 Volkswagen Fox : 14.970 @ 89.550
scott stair, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: yoko avs intermediates
1989 Mazda 626 GD Turbo: 15.026 @ 92.680
Josh, Tires: Pirelli
1995 Mazda 626 LX-V6: 15.203 @ 91.668
J-p, Engine: KL-ZE V6 2.5l,
1994 Mazda 626 : 15.460 @ 88.630
Jason Newcomb, Engine: 2.5 V6 stock, Tires: 205/55 goodyears
1988 Mazda 626 GT Turbo Touring: 15.674 @ 89.160
Mike Dobler, Engine: 2.2L Turbo, Turbos: stock IHI Tires: regular touring tires
1997 Mazda 626 lx: 15.700 @ 86.000
Rudy, Engine: 2.5 v6,
1992 Mazda 626 SDX: 15.783 @ 88.490
1994 Mazda 626 : 16.047 @ 87.590
L. Magee, Engine: 2.5L V6,
2000 Mazda 626 lx: 16.524 @ 83.824
Robby Acosta, Engine: 2.oL dohc 4 cylinder protege n/a motor, Tires: sunny zr street performance tires
1987 Mazda 626 gt: 16.584 @ 85.000
Goob, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: - Turbos: stock(on its way out) Tires: falken azenis