This item has been shown 790 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Road Warrior Racing - vinyl decal car sticker
Road Warrior Racing - vinyl decal sticker
Like the design?
Size of decal: 8.0 inches wide by 2.2 tall; (1 in. = 2.54cm.)
+ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
My signature and copyright are not the parts of the decal. The decal has no background. You can put them on your car, truck, laptop, motorcycle, fridge, locker, desk, computer, wall, dressor, mirror, door, and any hard smooth flat surface!
- White is the default colour for this decal. We also have various colours for you to ask for including
When you are making the payment, there will be a box named "note to seller". Please use it to specify the decal colour you would like.
- Need the decal to be bigger or smaller?, please contact me through message.
- If you would like the decal to face in another direction, please put the note in "note to seller" when you are making the payment.
Quality, Material, and Packaging:
Our stickers are made of high grade vinyl sticker sheet (PVC sheet) and cut by Mimaki cutting plotter. Your product will be cut after you ordered i.e. you will get fresh product every time you buy from us. We have no stocking policy like the other shops. The Decals come ready to apply with easy to follow installation instructions and shipping protection. Will last for over 6-10 years outdoors.+ PAYMENT INFORMATION
- We accept PayPal and credit card payment through PayPal.
- Payment should be made not later than 3 days after the purchase date.
+ SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Since Jan 2008, we have shipped more than 4,000 items to our customors around the world.
- We ship worldwide with the same rate.
- The estimated shipping time to your country can be found in the table below. If the item doesn't arrive your place within this period, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you would like the item to be shipped with express shipping service(EMS), please email us for the quote.
Estimated Delivery Time
North & South America
MyStoreMaps improve local and international sales.
+ ABOUT US
- eDecalShop was founded by Nopachat Kalayanapan (NOPASH) and one of his friend in 2006. By that time, the shop name was "Rekcits" (reading from back to front, it says "Sticker"). Then we separated out in the early of 2007, my friend was back off to do another business but I have continued the sticker business and opened a new shop called "Nopash's sticker shop" and became "eDecalShop" in late 2007. The shop has eDecalShop.com as its domain name.
Founder & Manager
Our office in Bangkok
- With the support of all customers from around the world, we were able to buy our own sticker cutting plotter and several packing machines in 2008 and had first employee in 2009.
- Thank you very much for your continued support, we wish you a good shopping experience on :)
Click here to get free templates at Auctiva.com
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Mercury Comet 2 door: 8.934 @ 150.130
Rick Porter, Engine: 351 Windsor (all motor), Tires: MT 32x14
1972 Mercury Comet : 10.793 @ 123.320
Matthew Bong, Engine: ford , Tires: goodyear 28x10x5 slicks
1962 Mercury Comet : 10.920 @ 132.560
koty sanders, Engine: stock 223 straight six, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1973 Mercury Comet : 11.520 @ 115.000
Rick Cooper, Engine: 306, Tires: 275 Mickey Radial Pro
1991 Vauxhall Nova turbo: 11.941 @ 123.970
gavin worker, Engine: c20let vauxhall, Turbos: aet stage two hybrid Tires: toyo r888
1966 Mercury Comet Cyclone: 12.217 @ 110.200
Charles, Engine: 390 Ford (.030 pistons 10:1), Tires: Goodyear 28 X 10.50 (9.00)
1997 Honda Magna VF 750 C2: 12.559 @ 105.090
Mad Mag, Engine: 750 CC v-4, Tires: Stock Dunlop
1986 Vauxhall Nova : 12.800 @ 106.640
Scott Nobby Lewry, Engine: C25xe, Tires: R888
1989 Vauxhall Nova Merit: 13.221 @ 106.290
Ben Cooper, Engine: C20XE,
1992 Vauxhall Nova Expression: 13.853 @ 99.140
Oli Danker, Engine: 1.6 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Yokohama A539 195/45/15
1982 Honda Magna VF750C V45: 14.666 @ 87.070
1991 Vauxhall Nova GTE: 16.290 @ 83.460
Gunzi, Engine: 1598cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Santa Pod, UK
1967 Mercury Comet 202: 17.426 @ 86.590
.954, Engine: 302, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 205/60/14 - 225/75/15