This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air pro mod: 6.520 @ 218.330
Bruce Micetich, Engine: 526 ci alan johnson pontiac, Supercharger: 14-71 SSI F rotor Tires: mickey thompson
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro Mod: 6.750 @ 211.000
Dave Jackson, Engine: 526 AJ, Supercharger: 1471 Hi Helix Tires: 34.5
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air : 7.951 @ 182.930
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: Hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 210: 8.054 @ 167.550
Tim Harper, Engine: 522 BBC, Supercharger: Procharger F-2 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 31X18.50
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Sedan: 8.134 @ 169.830
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: M/T 10.5W
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop: 9.320 @ 145.000
Berny Corscadden, Engine: Big Block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier
1979 AMC Spirit : 9.350 @ 143.500
MIKE THERBER, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: HOOSIER
1980 AMC Spirit AMX: 9.420 @ 143.580
James Landis, Engine: 401, Tires: M/T
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 9.780 @ 139.600
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 dr: 9.885 @ 133.490
Mike, Engine: 406, Tires: 33X18.5 ET Street
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan: 9.950 @ 146.500
Matt Pereira, Engine: 283, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Front: 27 Dia by 7 wide: Rear29 dia by 10 wide
1979 AMC Spirit amc spirit: 10.640 @ 124.000
Randy Booker, Engine: 1970/390, Tires: 28.5/10.5/15
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.700 @ 127.000
Tom Shideler, Engine: 454, Tires: hoosier
1982 AMC Spirit gt: 10.860 @ 122.000
Corey, Engine: 408 chevy, Tires: MT Drag Slicks
1983 AMC Spirit GT: 10.916 @ 121.680
Darrel Bible, Engine: AMC 390 bored 20 over, Tires: Goodyear 28x11x15 slicks
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.920 @ 121.820
Travis Horton, Engine: Real 409,
1980 AMC Spirit : 11.120 @ 114.000
Mike Miller, Engine: 360, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T-Moroso
1979 AMC Spirit Robbie Carrico: 11.170 @ 119.260
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 150 2dr post: 11.176 @ 117.890
Dustin Knowles, Engine: 468 BBC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: goodyear racing slicks