This item has been shown 652 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Pontiac Trans Am AA/Funny Car: 5.905 @ 240.640
Stuart Rowland, Engine: 526 TFX, Supercharger: D Model PSI 72% Overdrive Turbos: - Tires: Front: MT,Rear Hoozier
1993 Pontiac Trans Am : 6.770 @ 208.990
1977 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 161.000
2003 Audi S3 3.2 Turbo 0-400 TUNE 2 RACE: 8.844 @ 160.940
0-400 Tune 2 Race, Engine: 3.2 Audi Engine,
1986 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.170 @ 153.000
James Betz, Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Tires: Slicks
1994 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.340 @ 142.660
Joe Overton, Engine: 388 ci. lt1, Tires: hoosier
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Turbo: 9.560 @ 147.670
FastLane, Turbos: 88mm
0 Pontiac Trans Am Super Stock GT/DA: 9.790 @ 136.620
Don Kennedy, Engine: 455 Super Duty, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1995 Pontiac Trans Am Nitrous: 9.830 @ 136.010
Clint Schexnayder, Engine: LT1, 355 cubic inches 10.5:1, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 325/50R15
1978 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.964 @ 133.640
Pascal Audet, Engine: 463 pontiac, Tires: Hoosier
1984 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.970 @ 134.520
Warren Strum, Engine: 412 ReherMorrison SBC, Tires: Good Year 31x14x15 D1 1503
2000 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.030 @ 143.540
1988 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.042 @ 138.000
Amanda Mechelle, Engine: 383, Tires: MT Dragslicks
1979 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.120 @ 135.000
Brian Baker, Engine: 467 Pontiac, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29x10 Hoosier slicks
1976 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.125 @ 135.540
Fridrik Danielsson, Engine: 565cid, Tires: Hoosier 29x11-15
1999 Pontiac Trans Am ws6: 10.200 @ 135.000
joe stafford, Engine: ls-1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 26x10x15 m/t slicks
1999 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.370 @ 130.500
Jason Madden, Engine: 6.0 LQ4 stroked to 404 cubes, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: mickey thompson drs
1978 Pontiac Trans Am SE: 10.480 @ 128.500
MARK JONES, Engine: 403, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: TIGER PAW GTS 245/60R15
1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA: 10.530 @ 130.080
bj, Engine: 383,
1996 Pontiac Trans Am GT: 10.540 @ 128.950
G. Washington, Engine: 396 ci. LT1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 28