This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 6.250 @ 229.660
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 526 KB Olds, Supercharger: PSI-C Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle : 7.071 @ 200.620
Doug Holmes, Engine: 604 Big Block Chevy, Turbos: twin 88 mm thumpers Tires: Hoosier 17 x 34.5 x 16
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Doorslammer: 7.869 @ 172.540
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 454, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 8.210 @ 146.340
Justin Mexia, Engine: 454, Supercharger: weiand 8-71 Tires: Mikey Thompson ET slicks
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.730 @ 158.000
Joe, Engine: 540 BBC, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.954 @ 154.000
Dave Hodgman, Engine: 540ci, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: 30x13.5x15
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.020 @ 147.360
John Wilson, Engine: 440 sbc, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.039 @ 148.100
Ray DeAngelis, Engine: 540, Tires: 16X32 goodyear
1976 Chevrolet Chevelle luv: 9.110 @ 146.360
Glen Young, Engine: 400ci, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.299 @ 142.290
John Wilson, Engine: 496-BBC, Tires: Hoosier
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 496: 9.363 @ 139.770
jas kooner, Engine: 496, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29.5 X 10.5
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.400 @ 139.000
2 O'Clock, Engine: 555, Tires: goodyear
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport #138: 9.421 @ 141.090
2 O'Clock Tommy, Engine: 555, Tires: goofyear
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.484 @ 140.680
Armando DOnofrio, Engine: 555 JA Performance, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier Radial Slicks 30x10.5x15
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle ss: 9.610 @ 138.000
Tommy Whatley, Engine: bbc 555, Tires: 15/15/32
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454: 9.655 @ 145.650
Dmorgan, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle ss: 9.690 @ 137.730
Nick Maloley, Engine: 540, Tires: GoodYear
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.700 @ 137.420
Killer Ken Iamele, Engine: 414 small block, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosiers
1965 Chevrolet Chevelle : 9.721 @ 139.470
john skavdal, Engine: 454, Tires: 31-16,5 - 15
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle ss454: 9.730 @ 139.000
ronnie jones, Engine: 555 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: HOOSIER 29X11.50X15