This item has been shown 1004 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 10.280 @ 138.940
Robert Mclellan, Engine: 88 2.2 TII Non-CB, Turbos: Holset HE351 Tires: M&H slicks
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS: 11.450 @ 127.600
Rick Diogo, Engine: 2.2L 16v, Turbos: t3/t4 hybrid Tires: 24.5x13x7
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLHS SHELBY: 11.710 @ 122.010
Michael Vaughn, Engine: 2.2,
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.369 @ 110.290
Matt Wright, Engine: 2.2 Liter, Turbos: T3/T4 HalfAssed Hybrid Tires: M&H 23x7x15
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.440 @ 108.960
Dennis Doza SR(my dad), Engine: 153cid/2.5liter, Supercharger: none Turbos: single T3 super 70 Tires: 22x8x15 MT-front used175/70/14 Firestones on ba
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.538 @ 111.710
Kevin Isenberg, Engine: 2.2 turbo, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E - 50 trim/stage 2 Tires: M&H 7.5x23x15
1986 Dodge Shelby Charger : 12.852 @ 108.700
Garry W. McKissick, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged 4-, Turbos: Garrett T3 w/ H3 com Tires: 20x8x14 M/T Drag sli
1989 Dodge Shelby Charger Daytona: 13.820 @ 99.000
Tony Rocca, Engine: 2.2 litre 4 cylinder, Turbos: Stock Garret Tires: MT Drag Slicks
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger CSX: 14.572 @ 98.580
David Reynolds, Engine: 2.2L I4 FWD, Turbos: Garrett T3, 60-trim compressor, clipped turbine Tires: Firestone Firehawk SH30 205/60R15
1984 Dodge Shelby Charger NHRA IHRA Stock Eliminator: 14.980 @ 88.200
Michael J. Naste Jr., Engine: 2.2 non turbo, Tires: Hoosier
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 15.327 @ 88.940
Josh Simon (owner is Dustin Whorley), Engine: 2.2L 8v turbo, Turbos: stock garrett Tires: 205/50/15 Kumho
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger : 15.800 @ 88.000
Dennis Doza II(me), Engine: 2.2/135cid, Supercharger: none Turbos: stock T3 Tires: 205/50/15 Summitomo
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger 2 Door: 15.865 @ 87.140
Mike Fisher, Engine: 2.2L Turbo, Supercharger: None Turbos: Garrett T1 Tires: 205/50/15 Cooper Cobras
2007 Mazda CX-7 : 15.910 @ 84.810
2007 Mazda CX-7 AWD Sport: 16.110 @ 87.010
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo, Tires: P235/60-18
2008 Mazda CX-7 AWD GT: 16.230 @ 85.110