This item has been shown 1187 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Buick Apollo : 8.700 @ 155.870
Thomas Fuchs, Engine: 565 Chevrolet, Tires: Goodyear
1968 Pontiac Le Mans : 8.980 @ 153.295
SPIKE, Engine: 489 BBC, Tires: PHOENIX 10.5 SLICKS
1969 Pontiac Le Mans GTO Clone: 9.810 @ 137.000
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 30
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.183 @ 144.950
Mark Elliott, Engine: 473 ci, Supercharger: Procharger D3M Tires: Et. Streets
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.790 @ 126.210
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 28
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 11.660 @ 115.000
raul resto, Engine: 455+.30, Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG K8: 11.759 @ 119.880
NA, Supercharger: Kleeman Tires: BFG drag slicks
1974 Buick Apollo : 11.766 @ 111.790
bill macke, Engine: 72 chevy 400 smallblock,
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG 030 Supercharged: 11.846 @ 116.705
Jesse Liu, Supercharger: Yes (Renntech) Tires: 245/40 18 MT ET Street Radials
1970 Pontiac Le Mans convertible: 11.891 @ 112.600
Patrice, Engine: 455H.O. 9 to 1 compression ratio, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27x10
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Sport: 12.080 @ 109.870
Bill, Engine: 462 Pontiac, Tires: BFG Touring T/A
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 12.200 @ 110.000
TheJudge, Engine: Olds 455,
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 12.226 @ 112.260
2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 12.549 @ 112.140
Robert, Tires: Continental SportContact 5P
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 12.725 @ 109.750
Dinko, Engine: Stock,
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 12.844 @ 110.530
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 12.875 @ 110.430
2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 12.934 @ 110.310
Robert, Tires: Continental SportContact 5P
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG : 13.253 @ 106.890
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 13.290 @ 102.000
TheJudge, Engine: 461 olds,