This item has been shown 1145 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Turbo: 8.951 @ 156.990
Harrison, Engine: 6.1L HEMI, Turbos: Precision ProMod 94mm Tires: Nitto NT05R
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Stage6 Turbo Kit: 9.470 @ 149.000
1BAMFR, Engine: 413, Supercharger: Stage6 88mm Turbo Kit
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Vortech YSI: 9.494 @ 142.150
BJB, Engine: LPM 426, Supercharger: Vortech YSI
2006 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Twin Turbo 5 speed: 9.659 @ 146.720
Chris, Engine: 426, Turbos: TT 60's
2010 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 SUPERCHARGER: 10.480 @ 131.450
E.K, Engine: 7.0L STROKER, Supercharger: MAGNACHARGER Tires: NITTO 555R
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator: 10.666 @ 125.560
Michael Carstens, Engine: ZRX 1200,
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 10.699 @ 126.200
Kent Altman, Engine: 6.1 Hem i- Forged, Supercharger: Vortech V-3 Tires: 315/35/20 Nitto NT-05R
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
1992 Mazda MX3 GS Turbo: 10.800 @ 129.400
Rafael, Engine: 2.0 Dohc FE3n, Turbos: T3/T4 TO4E .60 trim .63 stage 3 Tires: 24.5
1985 Plymouth Reliant : 10.860 @ 127.000
Gary Donovan, Engine: 2.5 4 cylinder, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 hybrid Tires: M&H/Goodyear
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Supercharged: 10.885 @ 126.380
Captain Terror, Engine: 7.0 L 426 Hemi, Supercharger: Techco 3L Twin Screw Tires: Nitto NT05r 315/275
2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 426 ci Whipple Twin Screw: 10.910 @ 124.300
Jeff (jdoc7), Engine: 426, Supercharger: Whipple 2.4L Twin Screw Tires: Nitto NT05 front, Nitto NT05R rear
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Stock 6.1L / T-Trim V2 Vortech: 10.936 @ 121.960
m4xm1l10n, Engine: Stock 6.1L HEMI, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-trim Tires: 315/35/20 NT05R
2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 11.050 @ 122.780
YoungMedic23, Engine: 7.0L, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-trim Tires: Nitto NT05
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Arrington 440: 11.199 @ 121.190
Christian Hull, Engine: Arrington 440 hemi, Tires: Michey Thompson ET Street II
1985 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 900: 11.200 @ 118.970
dale lutz, Engine: 1999 zg1000,
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Vortech Supercharger: 11.249 @ 119.900
Jake Kawecki, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 275/315 Toyo STII
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.316 @ 116.390
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc,