This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 50'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Holden Commodore VK: 9.270 @ 145.850
Nick Zamagias, Engine: Ls3 416ci, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Goodyear 28x9.0x15
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1988 Holden Commodore : 9.930 @ 142.000
Eddie Yilmaz, Engine: 3.3ltr, Tires: 17 incg
1971 Datsun Pickup PL521: 10.022 @ 131.500
Nick Caffarel, Engine: 2.5 rb25det, Turbos: t3/t4 .63 ar AGP Tires: 15x10.5x28
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1982 Holden Commodore VH GROUP 3: 10.680 @ 126.500
MANUEL M, Engine: HOLDEN 383,
1995 Holden Commodore VR: 10.710 @ 128.300
trent, Engine: 355, Tires: 225/245/35/20
2003 Holden Commodore SV8: 10.765 @ 126.010
Mark H, Engine: 346 LS1, Tires: MT Drag Radials
1996 Holden Commodore calais: 10.938 @ 147.000
john princi, Engine: V6, Supercharger: capa vortex Tires: pirelli p-zeros
2001 Holden Commodore vx ss: 11.280 @ 119.520
Robbie, Engine: 346 ci, Tires: 235/60/15 mt et street
1985 Opel Kadett gsi turbo: 11.700 @ 122.000
Lajos Udvaros, Engine: c20let, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama a048
1969 Datsun Pickup : 12.200 @ 115.000
Larry West, Engine: hi-perf. 350, Tires: p275/50/15
2000 Holden Commodore VX Calais Series 1: 12.749 @ 106.760
Scruffy, Engine: LS1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Pirelli P7
1986 Holden Commodore VK: 12.782 @ 107.440
Frazer O'Reilly, Engine: injected 304 v8, Supercharger: STA under bonnet Turbos: N/A Tires: 235/40/18, 26/10.5/16 et streets
2002 Holden Commodore VX 2 Calais: 13.249 @ 105.410
Vxchev, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/45/17
1990 Opel Kadett GSI: 13.300 @ 109.299
Mira, Engine: C20XE, Tires: 195/50 R15 yokohama advan A048
1989 Opel Kadett gsi: 13.300 @ 108.000
Todor Popgeorgiev, Engine: 20XE, Tires: TOYO 888
1989 Opel Kadett GSi: 13.394 @ 102.950
Castor, Engine: C20XE, Tires: Toyo Proxes R888
1988 Opel Kadett : 13.642 @ 107.100
2007 Holden Commodore SSv ute: 13.654 @ 102.630