This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 25'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 295"/ 25' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD LQ9 10.5/1 compression: 13.565 @ 99.310
John Spreitzer, Engine: 6.0 ls1-lq9, Supercharger: procharger p1sc Tires: 335/30/24
1963 Studebaker Avanti R2: 13.726 @ 101.800
Peter Sant, Engine: 289 Studebaker, Supercharger: Paxton
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort sport: 13.800 @ 106.000
ricky pannell, Engine: zetech, Tires: 17
2004 Studebaker Avanti convertible: 13.830 @ 102.730
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Turbo: 13.908 @ 106.280
Brad Kirby, Engine: Stock with 196,000 miles, Turbos: .57 trim Ebay knock-off Tires: Toyo all-seasons
1963 Studebaker Avanti R2 289 Paxton: 13.926 @ 102.260
Peter Sant, Engine: 289, Supercharger: Paxton
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport: 13.965 @ 103.080
Brad (ZX2Fast), Engine: Stock with 193,000 miles, Turbos: Ebay knock-off TE04
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport Garrett T3 Turbo: 14.079 @ 100.430
Ben Edwards, Engine: 2.0L Zetec, Turbos: Garrett T3 Tires: Street tires
1963 Studebaker Avanti R2: 14.282 @ 98.630
Peter Sant, Engine: Studebaker 289, Supercharger: Paxton
1999 Ford ZX2 Escort F/I (6psi): 14.455 @ 100.100
Bernard, Engine: I4, Tires: 195/65/14
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.631 @ 90.574
Jeff Conley, Tires: M/T 20x8.0 14
2001 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.640 @ 95.150
Antonio, Engine: 2.0 zetec, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 205 /50 Hankook Ventus Hrii H405
1999 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.706 @ 99.400
Artur Arczewski, Engine: 2.0L ZETEC, Tires: 215/40 Yoko Parada Spec-2
2007 Cadillac Escalade Escalade: 14.800 @ 93.400
2000 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.804 @ 95.900
Aaron, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radial
2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 94.010
2007 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 95.020
2008 Cadillac Escalade K&N Cold Air: 14.930 @ 92.640
Harley Dooley, Engine: 6.2L, Tires: 305/40-22