This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 25'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 295"/ 25' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Harley-Davidson FXE Shovelhead: 10.250 @ 127.280
BOB HOOVER JR, Engine: 103 c.i.Methanol, Tires: Mickey Thomson
2011 Audi TT RS VR6 Turbo: 10.760 @ 133.000
MichalTT, Engine: 3.2 Turbo + Nitrous, Turbos: GTS35
2007 Audi TT TFSI: 11.293 @ 127.740
Vasilis Palmes, Engine: 2.0 tfsi, Turbos: GTX 3071
2005 Audi TT Quattro Sport: 11.450 @ 122.550
Tim Orpen, Engine: Still 1.8, Turbos: GT30
2001 Audi TT 225: 11.809 @ 121.690
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20v 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35r
2007 Audi TT HPA Twin Turbo: 11.810 @ 120.220
HPA, Turbos: Twin Garrett HGP R25 Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
2006 Audi TT 3.2 SR_Technik / Gtech: 11.954 @ 119.000
Junior Sosa, Engine: BHE, Supercharger: None Turbos: Garrett Tires: oem 225/45-17
2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro: 12.040 @ 113.950
Dennis Rosario, Engine: 1.8T 20VT, Turbos: GT30R Tires: Toyo Proxes T1R
2000 Audi TT : 12.248 @ 116.860
Steve Wright, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: MD555
2002 Audi TT coupe: 12.279 @ 116.270
steve cane, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: single td06/20g Tires: yokohamas
2005 Audi TT 1.8T QS Nitrous: 12.295 @ 112.520
Tim Orpen, Engine: Low Comp 1.8 T, Turbos: IHI
2009 Audi TT S APR Stage3: 12.500 @ 113.230
TiTka, Turbos: Garret 28
2007 Audi TT R: 12.540 @ 110.960
Tron, Engine: VR6 3.2, Supercharger: RUF Tires: Michelin PSS
2013 Audi TT Rs: 12.563 @ 113.360
Tom, Engine: I5, Turbos: 1
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2005 Scion xB HKS Turbo: 12.680 @ 108.710
Tony, Engine: 1nzfe, Turbos: HKS
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
2012 Audi TT RS: 12.710 @ 112.210
et, Engine: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 20-valve inline-5,
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW