This item has been shown 77 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 25'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 295"/ 25' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 122.000
RJ JEKA, Engine: Olds 2.3L Mod, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 8
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 119.250
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.490 @ 117.520
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.861 @ 109.860
, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T ET Drag 31x13.0-15
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2 dr.: 11.930 @ 111.340
Thomas B., Engine: 408 LA, Tires: 29x10x15 goodyear slicks
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base: 12.463 @ 115.660
Travis Traub, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Turbos: Hahn 16G Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.536 @ 104.430
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 20G Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.676 @ 113.430
Vincent Morris, Engine: Bored 2.2 Eco, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim, Stage 3, .63 a/r Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro's
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo: 12.831 @ 110.190
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 16G TD04-16G-10CM2 Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 12.876 @ 110.470
Brian, Engine: Hybrid cams, UR Pulley, Turbos: Garret T3/04e --- .60 a/r compressor housing with a 60 trim compressor wheel, and a .63 a/r turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel Tires: Street Tires
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z22: 12.906 @ 106.630
Éric Fortin, Engine: swap 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: M62 Tires: M/T 24.5x8x15
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 12.960 @ 106.000
Carl, Engine: 2.4l twincam Ld9, Tires: 24.5x8x15 MT Drag