This item has been shown 77 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
REFLECTIVE HIGH TEMP EXHAUST HEADER MANIFOLD ALUM HEAT WRAP 2" X 1/16" X 25'
Header/Exhaust Heat Wrap
Made of High Quality Silicate Fiber Material + Aluminum Coated for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Helps to keep underhood temperatures low
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 295"/ 25' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Universal Application on Any Exhaust Piping
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1975 MG B GT V8: 12.080 @ 114.200
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre Rover V8, 0 0 Tires: Dunlop and BFG Drag Radials
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
1980 Triumph TR8 : 12.800 @ 108.900
Bob Dougherty, Engine: 5L, Supercharger: Vortek
2008 Tesla Roadster : 13.310 @ 104.230
1971 MG B V6: 13.342 @ 104.195
Terry, Engine: 4.3 chevy bored 4.5, 2 bolts main, Tires: Sumitomo HRT200 185-70-14
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 13.442 @ 112.170
Kyle Sheffer, Engine: 3.8 V-6, Turbos: GM4 Tires: 225/60/16 all season
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 13.560 @ 105.960
Kyle Sheffer, Engine: 3.8LV-6,
1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 13.871 @ 101.400
Brian Dalton, Engine: L67 S/C 3800, Supercharger: Eaton GenV Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDWS
1994 Buick Park Avenue ultra: 14.330 @ 96.230
James, Engine: 3.8 v6, Supercharger: eaton m90 Tires: potenza
1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 14.353 @ 95.950
Brian Dalton, Engine: 3.8L, Supercharger: Purple Dino Ported Eaton M90 Gen3 Tires: BFG G/Force TA KDWS 235/50VR18
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 14.578 @ 98.070
kevin, Engine: 3800, Supercharger: eaton M 90
2008 Tesla Roadster : 14.647 @ 101.090
Jorg Brown, Engine: 375 volts,