This item has been shown 406 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
RC/RC2 2.0L 4-2-1 STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST CHROME RACE HEADER+GASKETS+ HEAT WRAP
PayPal with Any
100% brand new, Never been tried or installed Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC Two O2 sensor insertion, metal gaskets and bolts are included. Super light weight Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp) Inlet / Outlet size: 2" / 2.25" No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
- Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
- 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 RC/RC2 2.0 L I4 Beta DOHC engine
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous tates)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Dodge Coronet 500: 10.717 @ 126.720
David Fishgold, Engine: 500 cubic inch Indy Mopar Racing Block, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1966 Dodge Coronet : 11.060 @ 121.000
George Germann, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso
1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee: 12.070 @ 116.370
Harry Chargois, Engine: LOW DECK MOPAR STROKER, Tires: Firestone G70X14
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Supercharged LET ECU: 12.208 @ 113.800
Mertd93, Engine: M113, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1970 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop: 12.245 @ 113.590
Bob, Engine: 469 big block Chrysler with EFI, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50R15 drag radials
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Supercharged LET ECU: 12.270 @ 115.600
Mertd93, Engine: M113, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.368 @ 110.050
P Webb, Engine: 440, Tires: hoosier quick time 10.5in
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Supercharged: 12.511 @ 112.050
Mertd93, Engine: M113, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: BFG Drag Radials @ 18psi
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 107.970
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Good Year 29x12 on the rear and 28x4.5 up front
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 108.430
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Goodyear 29x12 & 28x4.5
2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Silver Arrow Supercharged: 12.704 @ 111.500
Tech-Tune, Engine: M113, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Supercharged: 12.807 @ 108.720
Mertd93, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Silver Arrow Supercharged: 13.160 @ 106.300
Tech-Tune, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Nitto NT 555
1969 Dodge Coronet 440: 13.340 @ 102.740
todd, Engine: 360, Tires: nitto 555
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500 : 13.382 @ 105.130
EssiRS, Engine: M119,
1970 Dodge Coronet Superbee: 13.420 @ 102.300
Todd Lewis, Engine: 440, Tires: 15/50's
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500 : 13.486 @ 105.960
NEOKEN, Engine: 5.0L DOHC V8, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: 225-40-18
1968 Dodge Coronet : 13.490 @ 106.800
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500 : 14.098 @ 101.307
2006 Mercedes-Benz SL500 : 14.285 @ 98.270