This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
RC/RC2 2.0L 4-2-1 STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST CHROME RACE HEADER+GASKETS+ HEAT WRAP
PayPal with Any
100% brand new, Never been tried or installed Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC Two O2 sensor insertion, metal gaskets and bolts are included. Super light weight Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp) Inlet / Outlet size: 2" / 2.25" No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
- Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
- 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 RC/RC2 2.0 L I4 Beta DOHC engine
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous tates)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Pontiac Le Mans : 8.980 @ 153.295
SPIKE, Engine: 489 BBC, Tires: PHOENIX 10.5 SLICKS
1969 Pontiac Le Mans GTO Clone: 9.810 @ 137.000
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 30
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.183 @ 144.950
Mark Elliott, Engine: 473 ci, Supercharger: Procharger D3M Tires: Et. Streets
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.790 @ 126.210
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 28
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 11.660 @ 115.000
raul resto, Engine: 455+.30, Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t
1970 Pontiac Le Mans convertible: 11.891 @ 112.600
Patrice, Engine: 455H.O. 9 to 1 compression ratio, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27x10
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Sport: 12.080 @ 109.870
Bill, Engine: 462 Pontiac, Tires: BFG Touring T/A
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 12.200 @ 110.000
TheJudge, Engine: Olds 455,
1980 Datsun Stanza GX: 12.679 @ 109.500
Nick Diggles, Engine: L20b, Turbos: GT30 Tires: 195/50/15
2002 BMW Z3 3.2l M: 12.940 @ 110.600
Dee, Engine: MS54,
1980 Datsun Stanza GX: 13.124 @ 112.700
Nick Diggles, Engine: L20b, Supercharger: no Turbos: GT30/76 Tires: 175
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 13.290 @ 102.000
TheJudge, Engine: 461 olds,
1980 Datsun Stanza : 13.400 @ 105.880
Nick Diggles, Engine: L20B, Turbos: T3 Tires: 195 Dunlops
1997 Volvo 850 T-5 : 13.791 @ 100.880
Jason Frantz, Engine: Stock 2.3L, Turbos: Stock TD04HL-15G Tires: 205/55-16 All Seasons
1980 Datsun Stanza sedan: 13.800 @ 103.000
duncan, Engine: L20B, Turbos: 1 Tires: hancook 215x 50
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 13.909 @ 106.100
Benjamin, Engine: 2.3 L Inline 5, Turbos: Td04hl-16t Tires: Wanli 225/45/17
1976 Pontiac Le Mans : 14.012 @ 97.300
ScoTT David Wilson, Engine: 1976 350 Chev 2 bolt, Tires: BF 205/75/14 and Hoosier 245/60/15
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 14.177 @ 97.510
Metropolitan Motors, Engine: 2.3L Turbo I5, Turbos: 16T
1980 Datsun Stanza sss: 14.200 @ 102.100
christopher cassidy, Engine: L18, Tires: bridgestone 205/60R13
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 14.210 @ 99.900
Kelvin, Engine: stock 400,000kms, Turbos: kinugawa 20T 9 blade turbine