This item has been shown 335 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
RC/RC2 2.0 BETA DOHC 4-2-1 STAINLESS HEADER+ALUMINUM EXHAUST MANIFOLD HEAT WRAP
Stainless Steel Exhaust Header
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless Steel
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion Metal Gasketand Bolts Included, Super light weight
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 2" / 2.25"
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
Header Exhaust Intake Manifold Heat Wrap
- Made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures
- Coated with Genuine Aluminum Metallic Material for Reinforcing Durability and Strength
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiator Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 599"/ 49.21' (Length)
- Overall length:15 Meters /49.21 Feet
- 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 RC/RC2 2.0 L I4 Beta DOHC engine
Please Check with the Compatibility Chart for More Information
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$80.00 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$80.00 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$160.00 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
1991 Vauxhall Nova turbo: 11.941 @ 123.970
gavin worker, Engine: c20let vauxhall, Turbos: aet stage two hybrid Tires: toyo r888
1986 Vauxhall Nova : 12.800 @ 106.640
Scott Nobby Lewry, Engine: C25xe, Tires: R888
1989 Vauxhall Nova Merit: 13.221 @ 106.290
Ben Cooper, Engine: C20XE,
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
1991 Nissan Stanza : 13.840 @ 103.990
Andy Gussie, Engine: KA24E, Turbos: Garrett T3
1992 Vauxhall Nova Expression: 13.853 @ 99.140
Oli Danker, Engine: 1.6 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Yokohama A539 195/45/15
2008 Lexus GS460 : 13.910 @ 103.110
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
2008 Lexus GS460 : 14.010 @ 102.030
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 5000m DSST
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
2000 Saturn SC2 Nitrous: 14.526 @ 98.080
Nathan Schlawin, Engine: 1998 DOHC, Tires: BFG G-Force T/A Drag radials
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.738 @ 94.450
John Hayles, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: Falken ZX512 All Season