This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
RC/RC2 2.0 BETA DOHC 4-2-1 STAINLESS HEADER+ALUMINUM EXHAUST MANIFOLD HEAT WRAP
Stainless Steel Exhaust Header
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless Steel
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion Metal Gasketand Bolts Included, Super light weight
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 2" / 2.25"
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
Header Exhaust Intake Manifold Heat Wrap
- Made of a silicate based fiber with special coatings to be able to resist high exhaust temperatures
- Coated with Genuine Aluminum Metallic Material for Reinforcing Durability and Strength
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiator Heat and 2000 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 599"/ 49.21' (Length)
- Overall length:15 Meters /49.21 Feet
- 97 / 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 RC/RC2 2.0 L I4 Beta DOHC engine
Please Check with the Compatibility Chart for More Information
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$80.00 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$80.00 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$160.00 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III: 8.230 @ 179.000
Andre Simon, Engine: 4G63T, Turbos: HKS T51R Ball Bearing Turbocharger Tires: Hoosier 26x8x15 Drag Slicks
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO EVO 9: 8.349 @ 169.720
DAVID STOCK, Engine: 2.2, Supercharger: --------------- Turbos: GARRET GT 45 Tires: MT
2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO AMS/STM Drag Evo IX: 8.732 @ 172.940
Paul Dziubek, Engine: STM 4G64 Drag Methanol Engine , Turbos: Precision Turbo PT8884 Tires: MT/ET Drag
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII: 8.860 @ 157.875
Rolando Resto, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Hta 3794 Tires: MT 26x8
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO GSR: 8.950 @ 163.000
Daniel Buschur, Engine: BR 2.0L, Supercharger: Hell no Turbos: BR GT42R Tires: Hooiser Slick
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 8.970 @ 165.150
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G64 Destorke, Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser Slick
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS ll: 8.974 @ 156.950
Mike Reichen, Engine: 4g63 -2.o ltr., Turbos: GT42R/70 mm
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS: 9.055 @ 157.320
Brian Denman, Engine: Buschur 2.0, Turbos: Forced Performance 3586 Tires: M/T
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO ll rs: 9.120 @ 158.460
Mike Reichen, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: GT42R/70 mm
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX RS: 9.200 @ 157.900
TONY POWELL, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: NA Turbos: HTA 3586 Tires: Hoosier SLICKS
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 9.276 @ 152.730
Oscar Robles, Engine: 4g63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: CFT-GT40R Tires: MT
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 GSR: 9.341 @ 150.720
Curt Brown, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: No Turbos: AMS GT35R Turbo kit Tires: Hooiser Slick
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Evo 8 MR: 9.407 @ 145.430
Cilla Malta, Engine: 2000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: turbonetics Tires: mickey thomsan
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO VIII: 9.410 @ 149.130
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser 16
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO : 9.451 @ 150.433
Maris Ozolins, Engine: 2.0 long rod, Turbos: PTE 6766 Tires: MT 26/15/8.5
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO VIII: 9.485 @ 156.530
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G63,AMS bulid, Supercharger: NO Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser 16
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR 4: 9.500 @ 152.000
Antoine Schembri, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: Hoosier DOT radials
2001 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6 Makinen Edition: 9.532 @ 153.640
Gintaras Katlauskas, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: 44psi Turbos: GroundZerO/DPR Europe (interkuler io) Tires: R18
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX RS: 9.535 @ 145.050
Brian Denman, Engine: Buschur, Supercharger: na Turbos: FP RED Tires: M/T
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 9.620 @ 153.480
Don Polk, Engine: 2.1 liter, Turbos: Precision 6766 Tires: Hoosier QTP