This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RB20 RB20DET STAINLESS TURBO OUTLET DOWNPIPE ELBOW 89-94 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32
ITEM SKU: ELB-RB20-T1
Lightweight Stainless Steel RB20DET Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock RB20 engine with a T25G turbochager. It will allow connecting the T25G turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
High Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and Exhaust
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet Size: Standard RB20DET T25G Inlet Flange with 2.50" and 1.50" Inlets
Outlet Diameter: 3.00"
Piping Diameter: 3.00"/ 2.00"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust Kit
Necessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
1989-1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R/ GTS-t/ Type M/ GTS-4
1989-1998 Nissan 240SX Silvia S13/ S14/ S15
(ALL Models with RB20DET Stock or Swapped Engines and Turbocharged with T25/ T28/ GT28/ GT3076 Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2