This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING TURBO MANIFOLD+DOWNPIPE+CATBACK EXHAUST 90-93 MAZDA MIATA MX-5 NA 1.6L ITEM SKU: TM-MIATA-16L+DP-90+CBE-MM90
High Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo. Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing DesignMade of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and DurabilityTubular Design to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and WearingIncrease Engine Exhaust Output and EfficiencyStandard TD05/ DSM 16G Configuration Outlet
Specifics and Benefits:
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bendsi.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust AirflowHigh Performance JDM Racing DesignTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and DurabilityInlet: Standard 4-Bolt TD05-16G 2-Port Flange (2.50" Inlet Port)Outlet Sizes: 2.50Piping Diameter: 2.50" with Welded Flex Pipe Increase Engine Output and EfficiencyGain 10 - 15 HPsO2 Sensor Bungs Insertion, Bolt(s) and Metal Gasket(s) Included Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
Specifics and Benefits:
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow RateHigh Performance JDM Racing DesignDyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End TorqueTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and CorrosionAggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas FlowIncrease Engine Output and EfficiencyInlet Diameter: 2.50"Front Piping Diameter: 2.25" Outlet and Rear Piping Diameter: 3.50" (Muffler Exhaust Tip)100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold1 X Set of Downpipe Kit1 X Cat Back Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:90-93 Mazda Miata MX-5 NA
(Fits Models with 1.6L B6ZE(RS) V6 Engines ONLY)Please Check Compatibilities for the Exact Years and ModelsModification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! * DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:$0.00AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:$99.98CANADA:$99.98 REST OF THE WORLD:$268.98 SALES TAX:CA ONLYShipping Information:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
1991 Audi 90 20V 7A: 14.060 @ 93.000
Erglis, Engine: 5R 20V 7A, Tires: 195/50/R15 Toyo
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491