This item has been shown 78 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING SS MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 97-03 FORD F150/F-150 F250 EXPEDITION V8 5.4L
ITEM SKU: HDS-F15097-V8
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- Metal Gasket Included
- Racing Design, with O2 Sensor Bung
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50"/ 2.25"
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
- 97-03 Ford F150/ F250/ Expedition 5.4L V8
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Ford F250 Reg Cab: 10.940 @ 126.100
Mike Ontiveros, Engine: 7.3L, Turbos: Compound 366/488
2000 Ford F250 Reg cab 2 wheel drive: 11.120 @ 128.980
David Lott, Engine: 7.3 Power Stroke, Supercharger: na Turbos: Garrett Tires: 33 15 15
2007 Ford F250 king ranch nitrous: 12.400 @ 108.000
emilio blanco, Engine: 6.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: ? Tires: 22''
2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4wd: 12.614 @ 107.440
Tom, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Eaton Tires: Stock
2006 Ford F250 Turbo Diesel Nitrous: 12.730 @ 108.000
miguel blanco, Engine: turbo diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: garrett ball bearing Tires: 22''
2008 Ford F250 HARLEY DAVIDSON 6.4L DIESEL CC SB 4X4: 12.964 @ 102.950
RODGER M BISHOP, Engine: 6.4l diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: lt275/65r20e bsw all terrain
2003 Ford F250 : 13.570 @ 98.773
Osvaldo Delgado, Engine: Powerstroke 7.3l, Turbos: GTP 38
2005 Ford F250 Crew Cab/Short Bed Lariat: 13.620 @ 98.000
Anthony Messina, Engine: Stock 6.0L Diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Garrett VGT Tires: 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
2005 Ford F250 XLT Crewcab short bed 4x4: 13.776 @ 95.480
Austin Metzger, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: Stock Tires: 265/70R17
2006 Ford F250 Lariat CC SB: 13.867 @ 96.360
Todd Ray, Engine: 6.0L PSD, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Stock Tires: BFG AT
1997 Ford F250 xlt: 13.880 @ 94.000
Todd Keeny, Engine: 7.3 powerstroke, Turbos: stock single Tires: bfg all terrain 305/70/16
2004 Ford F250 diesel: 14.000 @ 92.000
2007 Ford F250 STAMPEDE: 14.260 @ 94.380
The Dog, Engine: 6.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: STOCK Tires: 35
2004 Ford F250 Harley Davidson: 14.400 @ 99.800
Godeater, Engine: 6.0 Powerstorke, Turbos: Stock
2005 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab: 14.546 @ 91.370
Don, Engine: 6.0 diesel, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 325/65/18
2006 Ford F250 XL: 14.796 @ 93.950
Michael Hurley, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock garret Tires: 32'' stocks
2003 Ford F250 XLT: 14.965 @ 91.579
David, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: na Turbos: Stock Tires: Toyo AT
2005 Ford F250 Powersrtoke Crewcab lariat: 15.518 @ 88.050
Tyler Derks, Engine: 6.0l v8 powerstroke turbo diesel, Turbos: stock Tires: 305/50R20 Goodyear
1998 Ford Expedition XLT: 15.770 @ 85.000
Luis Blanco, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Powerdyne
2002 Ford F250 Powerstroke Extcab LB: 15.984 @ 81.570
StrokerAce, Engine: stock, Supercharger: na Turbos: stock Tires: 4 bald ones