This item has been shown 4301 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING SS MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 87-96 FORD F150/F250/BRONCO PICKUP 5.8L V8
ITEM SKU: HDS-FB150-58L-V8
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Two-Piece Racing Spec. Design
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.50" X 1.25" (Oval)/ 2.75"
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
2 X O2 Sensor Bungs Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
Direct Bolt-On Installation Racing Spec. Design
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Header Exhaust System
Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
87-96 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck
87-96 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck
87-96 Ford Bronco Pickup Truck
(Fits 5.8L V8 OHV Models ONLY)>
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson: 7.655 @ 178.520
Craig Cain, Engine: 380, Supercharger: F2 Procharger
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
Ronald Folck, Engine: l6, Turbos: 1
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
ronald folck, Engine: nissan L-6, Turbos: turbonetics
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.150 @ 137.340
434, Engine: SBC 434ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.520 @ 129.780
434, Engine: SBC 434 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
1999 Ford F250 Reg Cab: 10.940 @ 126.100
Mike Ontiveros, Engine: 7.3L, Turbos: Compound 366/488
2000 Ford F250 Reg cab 2 wheel drive: 11.120 @ 128.980
David Lott, Engine: 7.3 Power Stroke, Supercharger: na Turbos: Garrett Tires: 33 15 15
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,